Suggestions for livestream

REDEYE_CVW-66

With the days rolling by ever so slowy, livestreams and youtube snippets keep us going anticipating the Normandy release.

The last streams have shown modern combat over the map. While I understand why, I would humbly suggest the following:

A mission showing either dawn or dusk, with weather variation (rain, clouds..), with a WW2 warbird, taking off, overflying some of the new naval assets before setting off on either a CAP or ground attack mission.

What module is not important (Though I am a mitchell fan).

I would be nice to see the map in different condition and experience what the map is built for;

WW2 air combat.

If any else has any other suggestions, feel free to add them:)

I'd like to see a large bomber formation in flight.

Yes!! In fact that's just about the ONLY thing ED needs to show I would

suggest.

It will answer a tonne of questions and, at the same time, make a big marketing statement.

Are they able to do it? (I rate tham at 25% likely)

Do they have the marketing smarts to realise the value of such a demonstration? (10% likely)

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

I'd like to see a large bomber formation in flight.

+1

Yes, That's exactly what I would like to see!

Large B-17 formation being attacked by Bf109s. Show us how they keep their box formation, proceed towards their target and defend with the .50 cals as the first one attacked goes thumbing down.

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | i7-8700K | 32GB DDR4 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE | EKWB custom loop water cooling | Samsung M.2 EVO 960 500GB SSD + 2 x Crucial 250MX SSD + 4TB HD | Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MSFFB2 w extension + Saitek X52 Throttle + MFG Crosswind | Windows 10-64

What? I missed the stream? When was it? Is there a recording somewhere?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

A Hidden F/A-18C screenshot in the Recent WWII Video too...

1:50

https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynam...8646542255341/

SkateZilla pointed this out in the F/A18 Chit Chat Thread

attachment.php?attachmentid=161136&stc=1&d=1492910207

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link