Civilian planes

Neon

• 4 weeks later...
You could include this awasome Tintin livrery :music_whistling:

+1

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I cant make it work.

where do I find the civilian airplanes in the editor after install ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I cant make it work.

where do I find the civilian airplanes in the editor after install ?

Any country and you can narrow the aircraft list by selecting TRANSPORT in the role/category.

If anyone interested, i made myself an Air Canada A320 & A380 and decided to share it with you guys, just uploaded on the File section.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301889/

RV1aADL.jpg7qwuVkj.jpg

Edited by Doum76

Just wanted to mention how great this is. I now add this mod to all my missions. Nothing better than having an A380 take off just before you to get you in the mood.

Together with the RAT script it makes the world alive all around you. Of course in vr.

Edited by kunterbunt

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

Incredible work Seth0s. Thanks.

Hey, I don't have any skin request (I think you have enough), but if you are working on them, my wish is really that you prioritize skins that are likely to be seen at the available DCS maps. Some requests look a bit unrealistic with airlines that will never be seen anywhere close to UEA, Caucasus or Nevada. my 2 cents.

Incredible work Seth0s. Thanks.

Hey, I don't have any skin request (I think you have enough), but if you are working on them, my wish is really that you prioritize skins that are likely to be seen at the available DCS maps. Some requests look a bit unrealistic with airlines that will never be seen anywhere close to UEA, Caucasus or Nevada. my 2 cents.

Even then, that's quite a long list, for Dubai only, there's about 26 Airlines that goes there. 10 airlines (one goes to both places) going to McCarran. So with those maps only he already have a tons of them to be doing, though quite a few of them are done already, so he haven't worked for nothing :) But you know, when you do liveries, you try to always please everyone. Skinner artists are generous people.... i had to stop being generous when i do my liveries. :)

Edited by Doum76

• 2 weeks later...

not sure what I may have done wrong I installed this mod in Mods/Aircraft/Civil Aircraft but they do not show up in mission editor there are only two planes 130 and C-17 under transport

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

C:\Users\phili\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircraft Mod does not work either

It's strange .. I use the same path and it does work:

TBDo1aZ.png

... and the aircrafts do show up on the ME, including their Liveries:

J6a88Fz.jpg

Check the installation instructions again, there must be a missing step on your setup.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

C:\Users\phili\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircraft Mod does not work either

C:\Users\phili\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircrafts Mod

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I put in s and still no luck C:\Users\phili\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircrafts Mod screen shot shows file tree

Civil.thumb.PNG.ce5ae400497e6029c28a5b113295756e.PNG

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Ok got it working need to delete some stuff that turned was in wrong folder thanks for all the help after looking at my tree compered to the other one it clicked

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]