HARM TOO offset?

bartoshka

Hi.

Is there a way to offset RWR returns (signals?) ona HARM panel on DDI in TOO mode?

When I try to attack an SA-10 (coupled with some 6 and 15, but my target is SA-10) in TOO mode I find it impossible to select the search radars (bb and cs) like in SP mode, all of them remain in one spot. Is there any way to prevent this?

Not on the DDI no, but you can offset the returns on the actual RWR.

What you can do however is simply press your RAID button (default I) to cycle through the targets on TOO and then cage and uncage each target until you get the BB or CS you are looking for.

So press I, then press Cage with TOO SOI and it will show you on the TOO page what you are locked on to, if its not the target you want simply uncage, press I again then re-cage to see what you now have locked.

Sounds long winded but it only takes a few seconds to get the right target

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

You can also filter the TOO contacts that the HARM will show you with the CLASS option (Hostile, Friendly, Older-generation, Newer-generation, Naval radars, Search radars, etc).

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

Ok, I've went through all possible options and the only one that warks is cycling while caging/uncaging (I'm not sure what did I do wrong before that I didn't see what was locked).

Tedious, especially when so little time vs SA-10, but I guess doable. Thank you very much.

ALSO:

The HS class which is supposed to filter search radars doesn't let BB and CS through - zero contacts. But maybe I understand the "search radar" wrong. Anyway I can't seem to make classes work.

Anyway thanks for help and I hope we get a better solution in the future.

You can check which radar is in which class in the DCS Early Acces Guide, pages 197-199.

Yes I confirm both 5N66M Clam Shell (CS) and 64H6E Big Bird (BB) are to be found under H2 class. Unfortunately, when they are tightly packed on map, this doesn't help at all so I need to cycle/cage.