U.F.O.

Xilon_x

How gravity works is there is a shell inside the planet and lined evenly on the inside is gravity element crystals. The gravity element produces a gravity field and an atmosphere,

Gravity works because of gravity fields ?

& fish are fish because of their fishiness...

We don’t know what gravity is...

True.

...& we don't know why a collapsing magnetic field generates an electrical field at 90 degrees to the magnetic field, or why a collapsing electric field generates a magnetic field at 90 degrees to the electric field

But we know that they do - through simple observation.

The same approach proves mass causes a gravitational field. The metaphysics of why are not sciences questions to answer. Science might give a theory that derives causation for all the various forces (some grand unified theory), but it won't answer the "Why", only bump it up (down?) a layer. My personal view is the answer to "why?" doesn't exist.

Regardless, science has brought us significant understanding of the mechanics of the universe, and while I don't want to be a killjoy - they prove the universe is very old, the earth is round, orbits the sun (which is not hollow, and is not a catalytic reactor), and is part of a larger galaxy.

Almost all of the evidence can be reproduced by the average person if they're inclined to try...

Cheers.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if you believe in the moon...:shifty:

HAHAHAHAHAhahaha. That was funny!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

And they are wrong all of them.:doh:

That is certainly the most arrogant statement that you have made. Stephen Hawking, for example, was many things but wrong was rarely one of them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Only if you believe in the moon...:shifty:

Not only the pie is a lie...

I'm surprised this thread never got closed. I guess the moderators suffered instant brain seizures and after they came to just try not to look at it.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• ED Team

I'm surprised this thread never got closed. I guess the moderators suffered instant brain seizures and after they came to just try not to look at it.

I wear my tinfoil hat while browsing this thread, I am protected ;)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

dear zhukov 032186 this tread has not been closed because the UFO or UZO or USO argument is part of the whole world aviation it is unidentified aircraft ...... with typically evolved and unknown technology, to the popular mass terrestrial.

if we close this tred surely the UFO topic will come back to be reviewed ..... the civilian people talk about it ... the military pilots talk about it ... the engineers and scientists talk about it ... the governments talk about it ... Worldwide.

indeed it seems strange to me that DCS does not have a space for UFOs in the forum.

• ED Team

Lets not derail the thread, the topic is UFO's so try to keep on it. :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

dear zhukov 032186 this tread has not been closed because the UFO or UZO or USO argument is part of the whole world aviation it is unidentified aircraft ...... with typically evolved and unknown technology, to the popular mass terrestrial.

if we close this tred surely the UFO topic will come back to be reviewed ..... the civilian people talk about it ... the military pilots talk about it ... the engineers and scientists talk about it ... the governments talk about it ... Worldwide.

indeed it seems strange to me that DCS does not have a space for UFOs in the forum.

It's odd because it's been reported that other countries' (besides USA) commercial pilots are more forthcoming about the encounters. But it's usually verboten in the US. Maybe that'll change after the Navy officially revised the reporting structure of UFO encounters.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Okay wild ass guess here, the moon doesn’t rotate because the earth doesn’t rotate or have I missed something?

When the moon was first created in the first history God forgot to place 4 gravity crystals on their side for planet rotation but the moon does not require heat distribution either as there is no air there fore no one is supposed to live there.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

That is certainly the most arrogant statement that you have made. Stephen Hawking, for example, was many things but wrong was rarely one of them.

There are many theories which are wrong, Stephen is wrong about his Big Bang Theory. The universe was created by God and there are signs of this. There is an indication of Galactic movement but to assume that it was due to an explosion and only accept that is the wrong approach. Maybe what is needed is for people to see a planet created and then they would understand the truth. Another example is geothermal activity which is because of the magma layer which is in fact heated by the sun.:thumbup:

These Spaceships are from Heaven and they maintain the rings that God created which is artwork for people to check out. Another incident that involves Heaven is the Tungaska comet intercept which involved a Spaceship from Heaven destroying the comet with a bomb. That is where the Tungaska SAM gets its name from.:book:

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I always heard in my college astronomy that gravity travelled faster than light and that that was one reason for trying to find a quantum explanation of gravity, through either gravitons or strings. Don’t remember any specific proof, maybe I’m just wrong and don’t remember right.

I’m just saying subs if the moon revolves around the earth and we always see one side it has to rotate:) But I guess that assumes the earth is round/obloid and spins... Like the Tunguska SAM origin story, any others? Tor Patriot?

I am also very happy about the navy’s revised guide lines for reporting, hopefully everybody is a bit more forthcoming in the future. I always did find it interesting how other governments like Italy are so transparent about it

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

There are many theories which are wrong, Stephen is wrong about his Big Bang Theory. The universe was created by God and there are signs of this. There is an indication of Galactic movement but to assume that it was due to an explosion and only accept that is the wrong approach. Maybe what is needed is for people to see a planet created and then they would understand the truth. Another example is geothermal activity which is because of the magma layer which is in fact heated by the sun.:thumbup:

The Big Bang theory does not actually feature much of an explosion. I know that's what it looks like when Discovery Channel makes it a computer animation, but the analogy of an explosion is actually wrong. Contrary to stars and galaxies moving through space like shrapnel from an explosion, it's the space itself expanding, like dough in a muffin.

Also - and I know nobody cares about either of these anyway - magma layers inside Earth are not heated by the sun, among other reasons for the obvious one that for the Sun to heat them directly, the surface of the Earth would have to reach the same temperature as well. Inner layers of the Earth are heated by a mixture of nuclear decay and gravitational contraction.

I see how none of that makes sense if the Earth is flat, hollow and ruled by Reptiloids, of course... carry on with the general madness.

ATTENTION the laws of physics say that nothing can 'travel faster than light.

Neutruni are not faster than light and have been tried and tested.

The force of gravity travels as much as the speed of light but cannot overcome it. There are four phenomena that can overcome the speed of light and are:

LASER.

ENTANGLEMENT.

INFLATION.

WARP DRIVE.

How exactly does a laser overcome the speed of light? No, never mind...

esolaserguide.300.jpg

LASER. Imagine turning on a powerful laser pointer facing the Moon. The light, traveling at about 300,000 km / s, reaches our satellite (almost 400,000 km away) in just over a second. Therefore, by moving the pointer, the red laser dot will move to the surface of the Moon with an abundant second of delay. However, if you quickly tilt the pointer, the red dot will move from one side of the Moon to the other in the same time interval, therefore, ultimately, faster than light.

This is possible because the red dot does not carry any information with it. True information, or pointer light, does not move on the lunar surface, but travels from the Earth to the Moon. So, even if the sticker moves beyond 299.792.458 km / s of light, this phenomenon cannot carry anything useful, let alone us.

The Big Bang theory does not actually feature much of an explosion. I know that's what it looks like when Discovery Channel makes it a computer animation, but the analogy of an explosion is actually wrong. Contrary to stars and galaxies moving through space like shrapnel from an explosion, it's the space itself expanding, like dough in a muffin.

Also - and I know nobody cares about either of these anyway - magma layers inside Earth are not heated by the sun, among other reasons for the obvious one that for the Sun to heat them directly, the surface of the Earth would have to reach the same temperature as well. Inner layers of the Earth are heated by a mixture of nuclear decay and gravitational contraction.

I see how none of that makes sense if the Earth is flat, hollow and ruled by Reptiloids, of course... carry on with the general madness.

There are tiny wormholes in the upper atmosphere of the sun with exit points inside the Magma layer that heat the magma. A sign of this is the Pacific ring of fire, the hot spots are where there are wormhole exit points. There are other wormhole exit points on Earth and those emit water which are located in Egypt and Israel from the Exodus.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

ATTENTION the laws of physics say that nothing can 'travel faster than light.

Neutruni are not faster than light and have been tried and tested.

The force of gravity travels as much as the speed of light but cannot overcome it. There are four phenomena that can overcome the speed of light and are:

LASER.

ENTANGLEMENT.

INFLATION.

WARP DRIVE.

A SpaceShip can travel faster than the speed of light it only requires a decent powerplant and fuel in order to accomplish it. Contrary to many theories inside a SpaceShip it would just seem as if you are travelling faster in order to get somewhere. There is no drag or physical limitations externally that would slow an object that has a powerful enough powerplant in order to achieve such a speed. For example Mars would take 30 minutes. A wormhole is the fastest way and that takes less than a second to get from Earth to another Galaxies system.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

How exactly does a laser overcome the speed of light? No, never mind...

A decent powerplant is all that is required so in HumanKinds case some new tech would be required in order to achieve such a speed. It is not practical for Space travel to go faster than light when you are trying to operate safely. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

0ad.png

This is what would happen to BIGNEWY if he removed the tinfoil... ;)

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).