F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Because its not true. F-16V blk.70/72 will be way better than blk.50/52. It will be almost like F-35.

Bases on what since no block 70/72 has been built yet, so we do not know its equipment setup? Also taking in consideration older blocks could be upgraded to same capabilities. Beside the new block 70/72 having no airframe hours which will equate to longer service life in theory.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

When I was in Aviano AB Italy, there where a lot of Jackrabbits/hares in the base. Ever so often they will get in the runway and get hit by aircraft taking off or landing and make a mess of things. Anyway, I tell you that because I saw this F-16 with rabbit kills marking on the side and it made me laugh.

37RZzptTKLY?start=35

To whom it may concern,

19:05- The 61st Fighter Squadron back then used the F-16C block 25, small mouth (obviously no Big mouth with PW engines) and F100-PW-220 engine.

Also, no GE engine at Luke AFB at the time. Only F100-PW-220 and Singapore 425th FS used the F100-PW-229.

At 38:50, that is the crash for 88-0154 I saw that happened. Same one they drop the wing tanks on top a pick up truck.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

• 3 weeks later...

I wish the camera was on the right side of the pit, so we could better see the control stick and engine gauges. You see the MFL/PFL list at 20:36?

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

So here is just a random gee whiz question...

The only difference between a Block 50 and 52 off the assembly line was the engine. GE vs. Pratt. (Details are irrelevant to the question)

Supposedly they can swap engines at will. (Yes and a few sub components) The question is: Is there any evidence this has ever been done? Is there any evidence or stories of a Block 50 getting a Pratt engine or vice versa?

No reason for this question other than curiosity.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Block 50, I don't see why anyone would try.

Other blocks for testing, yes. At one point they even tried a J-79 on one A model.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Block 50, I don't see why anyone would try.

Other blocks for testing, yes. At one point they even tried a J-79 on one A model.

I always see this referenced for F-16 - J79, T/W looks pitiful, surprised how many other fields are NA. Makes sense since as you say it was just one. Always heard USA almost sold them to Israel with J79

EC12C4EE-70F1-462B-BB17-E4F9734458FB.jpeg.67f012b779d588d30b5d1922c27b5787.jpeg

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 months later...

HcskFT8ngSQ?start=211

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

The Art of being Wrong: Fighter pilot post cast blog

https://www.fighterpilotpodcast.com/news/the-art-of-being-wrong/

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,