How to remove the weapons and go slick?

Mr_sukebe

Within the loadout options, I can select a Gazelle with nothing on it, yet when I jump in the Gazelle, it still appears to be carrying weapons.

Am I missing something obvious here? Which version can I use without any weapons?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

there is no smooth or civil gazelle in DCS. you will always have at least the weapon stacks

4 modules:

SA342M equipped with hot

SA342L with cannon and rockets

SA342 mistral with mistral A / A missile

SA342 minigun

there is no smooth or civil gazelle in DCS. you will always have at least the weapon stacks

4 modules:

SA342M equipped with hot

SA342L with cannon and rockets

SA342 mistral with mistral A / A missile

SA342 minigun

Thanks for confirming.

All the same, how bizarre. After all, they only needed to delete the rear gunner from the minigun version to create a slick (at least from a visual perspective).

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

no it's not so easy ^^. the gazelle is not like other modules that only have one device, and a modular armament. it is actually 4 separate modules in one. Polychop has developed them by giving the maximum to get closer to real versions. it is not easy IRL to remove the pylons supporting missiles, unlike Uh1 or what can be found on aircraft