Hypoxia Problem

Dogman

I have been having issues with hypoxia in the L39. I turn the oxygen valve full on and have had the mixture at normal and 100% but it makes no difference. After about 20 minutes flying everything start going fuzzy and I begin to black out and progressively lose control.

I have even tried popping the canopy but not even that blast of icy air saves me. Note that altitude also makes no difference as it can happen at 20,000 ft or 2000 feet.

Can someone advise if this is the bug that is mentioned in the forum or am I not doing something correctly...:helpsmilie:

Edited by Dogman

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

You shouldn't have to touch the mixture control at all, as the RPK oxygen regulator is automatic. Are You sure the canopy is locked properly and pressurize handle on the right is pushed all the way forward? The "air conditioner" light on the right side of annunciator panel should stop blinking after a minute or two.

One the other hand, I won't say there isn't some new bug introduced in 1.5.4, because I've done only up-to-10k ft flights so far. Will test at higher altitudes too.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks guys the canopy latch was at the red marker and the valve was turned CCW to full open when I was having the problem. I have just tested it again and this time had no recurrence of the problem. Can't say what caused the initial problem but it seems to be working OK now..

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5