Mi8 Left Gunner useless

paco2002

I made a quick mission to show you what I am speaking about, there are trucks, and vehicles from a patriot at 300 m or less, so its easy to shoot, and you have a 12.7mm gun, so it's easy to kill, but when I Take Off and turn on the gunner, it will literally, shoot 10 rounds, and it will stop shooting, I mean, the Gunner is set to FREE FIRE and LONG, so it should make a long burst, but it will just stay there, and don't shoot.

Have a look at the track, and you will see what I am talking about.

(When I shoot 4 flares, it's because I'm taking controls from the gunner, to show what it should make, instead of do nothing)

Please fix this, is so hard to kill something with that gunner on the Mi8!!!

Mi 8 Left GUNNER BUG.trk

• 1 month later...

Yea the gunners are pretty useless in general in the Hip. Rarely fire and have the accuracy of a boiled turnip.

Reading Gunship Ace and his gunners would mow down small groups of enemy troops on the ground in one or two bursts....as you would expect.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]