Mustang's land textures zip file package

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

You're the man, Mustang. For a lazy guy like myself this is a godsend. Thanks for your time taken in putting it together and thanks to all of the contributing modders.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hi Mustang. I've got my custom made package to textures from various places which i am happy with. Can you tell me the Mipmap settings you use so i can mipmap my textures. I have the software to accomplish the mipmapping, i just don't know what mipmap settings are best for performance and quality. Any info would be appreciated.

Regards,

Milli

No rwy/twy mod? I'm using this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/104763/

..although modified a little bit. I also converted it to dds and made with mipmaps. It won't show up on every single base but it does looks nice!

But I'm not sure if I want to upload it here cause he don't want it to be redistributed. If he was long gone I would say screw it, but it looks like toby is still active here (?). Maybe he can make it up-to-date. :)

No rwy/twy mod? I'm using this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/104763/

..although modified a little bit. I also converted it to dds and made with mipmaps. It won't show up on every single base but it does looks nice!

But I'm not sure if I want to upload it here cause he don't want it to be redistributed. If he was long gone I would say screw it, but it looks like toby is still active here (?). Maybe he can make it up-to-date. :)

You could always release with a note that the original mod is made by Tobi and you slightly modified it.

I also like those textures from Tobi so i wonder what the ones you made look like.

g8PjVMw.png

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone post before/after pics?

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

mustang, once more a piece of art from you, thank you very much!

please have a look at these pics: there is a strange "lining" regarding the noise_small.bmp (LandTextures) i think - which is the best i´ve seen so far.

can you please have look, put your magic hands on that and maybe eliminate these linings (tried to get them in the middle of the pics)?

they appear in some views within senaki airbase for example..

Screen_141210_010129.thumb.jpg.322c6cc28ee872ed732c73d38e4fbfce.jpg

Screen_141210_005933.thumb.jpg.eb9fd8f39e6add9a96516cb6aa1245d7.jpg

Screen_141210_005857.thumb.jpg.b8f92531e1ac786fee31840f7e402677.jpg

Edited by flanker1

tested this mod tonight - great work as always - actually gained 3-4 FPS here and every FPS counts:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Can someone post before/after pics?

Bump...?

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Mustang i use the draw distance mod was wondering what exactly you edited in your high lua? Need to modify the Ultra lua to match your settings you made for these textures.

Thanks

Rich

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

• 2 weeks later...
Sure in a while maybe, be aware that none of the textures are actually my work they are just 'backups' for safe keeping (however i have made lots of mipmap edits to the textures but overall its a mixture of Toby23's textures and others)

Sounds awesome but I'm not sure how to apply this compilation. Mods I'm running are listed below.

How could I know which ones are included to avoid conflict and redundancy?

1st Cav Vietnam Skin Pack v1.3 home fries

Better Explosion Sounds v0.9 by Boris

CCW - Fortunate Son Theme

DCS SweetFX 151

DCS World Environment Audio Production 1.0 Mod

DCS World Weapons Audio Production Mod 1.0

Enhanced Grass Texture mustangs edit

Enhanced Reflection Glass V1.2

Enhanced Terrain t.jacob

Farp white

Farp-Hill Texture t.jacob

Fence & gate models

Foxbeards New Fire & Smoke

Hires Building

HueyGauges1.51

KB Navigation

Mustang's DCS Shade Mod

Tango

Toby23's Low'n'slow + Highways Villages + Rocky's Trees

Uboats Uh-1 Cockpit Script v3

UH-1H_Audio_Prod Mod_2.0_PWhuey

Upuaut Cargo+helipad+fuel tank

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 5 weeks later...