***DCS: AJS37 Viggen Now Available for Pre-Order!!***

swither

Pre-Purchase Complete!!!! Now wait for January 27th. Then we begin the wait for the Tomcat.

To be honest, wasn't really thinking the Viggen was for me until I watched the recent videos. Looking forward to it, and looking forward to supporting LNS, ED and other developers in the coming year!!

**Fred**

Intel i7-12700K, 128 GB RAM, 3080 TI, 26 TB of Storage

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early-acces here means generally the same as what it means on STEAM. It's just the beta phase of the product. Everybody can buy the viggen at any time and play it, but they won't get any pre-order discounts if they purchase after the 27th. There is no period where acces to the Viggen is locked to a specific group of people or buyers.

Early-acces ends when LNS deems the product of a quality high enough to consider it as 'released status'.

The reason i asked is the following:From the OP:

"...The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in early 2017. ..."

this suggests an early access period, but it's not clear when early access is vs general.

Not sure if it'll work though.

Bonus didn't work on Leatherneck products so far, if they had a change of heart on that maybe it will on Viggen.

Thanks for the info winterH.

Maybe Cobra can confirm this issue with the bonus? Maybe this is also important for other potential costumers.

i5 7600K OC 4.4, MSI Z270 Sli plus GTX 1080 OC, 2x16 GB Memory 3000 MHz, Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog, VKB pedals TrackIR 5.

Prepurchased but through standard site.

Missed the LNS bundle option with the T-shirt stated in first post here :-(

Have to learn to read before act

Marry Christmas to all

/Gus

Well you can buy the stand-alone shirts form the site as well if you really want to have one. :thumbup:

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Bought ..... now i have yet another complex aircraft to try and learn..... my brain just can't take anymore of this !!!.

In the good old days (2010 for me) i only had the A-10C and Black Shark... there's just to many now :lol:...

Bring on the F-14/18 :)...

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

I too was a touch trigger happy and pre-ordered through ED's site. I corrected my error by ordering a Viggen T-shirt.:D

I really like the LNS Viggen emblem and appreciate the opportunity to grab some extra stuff like T-shirts.:)

Congrats to Leatherneck for their new products and pre-order status!

The waiting game sucks. Lets play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Ahh...Mr Plow, perhaps my favorite Simpson episode.

"Well, at least I got him as good as he got me....DOH!!". :D

-Nick

• Like 1

Just think!

A-10C "Some planes have a gun. This gun has a plane."

AJS37 "Look! Up in the sky! It's a.... wait a minute, I didn't get to see it."

So, when can I strap one of these beauties to myself and go blow something up? January?

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...