Crashes during take-off

Baby Daddy

Hi guyz

Something has been happening to me for quite a while now and I have this issue only on the F 15C. Depending on which engine I start first, my plane always drifts during the take off to that position and I crash. If I start left engine first, then the jet drifts towards the left grass before I can pull up and explode or crash immediately I pull up. In case I start the right engine first, I end up in the fence.

I am only having this issue with a fully loaded F15. Other jets are ok, no problem at take off. I have a ratio of 8 take off crashes to 2 with the F15 which I don't understand why.

Any ideas why and possible solution please? Thanks

Best

Is there any difference between the engine RPMs when this happens?

For your input hardware are you using a split throttle?

Are you sure there aren't any double keybinds for your throttle controls?

If it's really engine related, and it may or may not be, what is sounds like is whichever engine you start first is not being throttled up as much as the second engine you start.

The most likely culprit if that's happening would be some sort of input hardware or keybind issue.

Posting a .trk file of this happening would help people try to diagnose this for you.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

You have to wait a little bit longer for the engines to be totally spooled up. This happens when you try to take off or taxi right after you think you're engines are fully started right? The engine you start the latest will still need to catch up, even that the needle say they are the same RPM.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

You have to wait a little bit longer for the engines to be totally spooled up. This happens when you try to take off or taxi right after you think you're engines are fully started right? The engine you start the latest will still need to catch up, even that the needle say they are the same RPM.

Thank you, I will try your idea first because I take off almost immediately when I think my engines are ready. It does not even take me 3 minutes to take off. I will wait longer.

And thanks to the previous member for his answer as well.

You can also set both engine at 80% and check them before going to full ab. Additionally, check ab by making sure the nozzle is open (it should be about 90% open iirc)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You guyz really make our (Newbies) lives very easy. Its working now. I have not crashed during my last four take offs so far! The longer I wait and let the engines charge fully the smoother is my take off. However, as I said in my initial posting I only have this problem with the F15.

Anyway, thanks very much!

The longer I wait and let the engines charge fully the smoother is my take off. However, as I said in my initial posting I only have this problem with the F15.

If the RPMs match they match - nothing to wait for. There can always be some side drift due to crosswinds and/or weight distribution but you just have to use rudder gently to stay centered. Use rudder > axis tune > curve to make this easier to handle.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria