ED Forums - View Single Post - Degraded Su-27 aerodynamic lift
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:57 PM   #257
zhukov032186

I have seen much rabble rousing but the only people I've seen get banned were being obnoxious dicks. Kinda like certain peopke in this thread effectively insulting ED's competence and crying conspiracies as to why they aren't getting their way. I'm going to repeat some more COMMON KNOWLEDGE points that certain righteous crusaders continue to ignore

Missile physics are not right, that was acknowledged long ago and it is already been said it's in the pipeline for an overhaul. Stop being obnoxious and pretending you're some sort of sleuth or customer rights activist.

Damage model is twenty years old, and the rework started quite a while back, it ain't gonna haplen overnight. Stop cryibg conspiracy theories and making a fool of yourselves.

''IMA GONNA MAKE MY OWN GAME HURR DURR'' That's beyond ridiculous. You don't know how, and you wouldn't even if you did. Your ability to operate a word processor does not make you a master coder. Your degree in home plumbing engineering does not make you an aeronautical expert, neither do the articles you read online about airplanes.

''I'm going to make the best flight sim you've ever seen. It will be tremendous. I know flight sims, believe me. I've never made a flight sim, but I am so much smarter than everybody else. I'm so smart. People tell me all the time how smart I am. Especially me, I tell myself I'm smart every day. My playerbase is so large, they say it's the largest playerbase they've ever seen. It's so much bigger than ED's. It's tremendous. I'm going to make the biggest most beautiful flight sim you've ever seen, way better than failing ED's flight sim. It will be amazing, believe me. Buhlieve me. Who's that? An ED supporter? Get him outta here! Just get him outta here! Go back to failing ED, we're going to make the best flight sim in the world here and you can't stop us. My playerbase is so large, the best, way better than ED's. #MFSGA Make Flight Sims Great Again''
I do solemnly swear to strafe every pilot I shoot down, destructible or not, circumstances permitting, because reasonz. Opponents are advised to assume the position upon landing, or preferably, while still in the air.