VEAO Aircraft Wishlist

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather see a medium bomber - the Wellington.

Neither are flying of course, which does put a huge question mark over them both.

A wimpy would be great. Or a blenheim but Pman has already ruled the blennie out.

On-topic i've got a halifax near me... York air museum has one of only two cimplete ones in the world. Happy to get pics if it's ever nevessary.

i say start simple, like Heinkel He 111, Petlyakov Pe-2, Ilyushin Il-2

but would love to see P38 thunderbolt, off topic!!!

Got to be honest with you, there is zero percent chance we will ever do any of those above, literially none

Pman

mosquito.jpg

+1

The Mosquito would be awesome..

Especially if they also made the fighter version with 4x20mm in the nose. ;)

Second wish would be the Hawker Tempest Mk. V. :)

(Even if I have seen already that it is unlikely to happen, sadly.)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Wooden wonder to DCS WW2. Just a brilliant aeroplane.....

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

How about the Hawker Hunter next? :)

- is on the roadmap

- Non-afterburning jet like the hawk ( the hawk is turbofan, though, and the hunter turbojet )

- Primary weapons are 4×30mm ADEN cannons. The very cannon you guys are developing for a pod under the hawk.

- Fits in with the F86 and MiG-15.

- Real life commercial succes. could be a DCS "first" for many nations.

Check my F-15C guide

Mosquito reminds me of 633 squadron, Some of you may of heard of that film :) Theres a few bombers that can be added its getting around to doing them.

Ah 633 Squadron, the theme tune has been my ringtone for longer than I can remember.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

How about the Hawker Hunter next? :)

- is on the roadmap

- Non-afterburning jet like the hawk ( the hawk is turbofan, though, and the hunter turbojet )

- Primary weapons are 4×30mm ADEN cannons. The very cannon you guys are developing for a pod under the hawk.

- Fits in with the F86 and MiG-15.

- Real life commercial succes. could be a DCS "first" for many nations.

Yes Hunter will very much be in focus after vampire and meteor.

Mosquito is already being lined up and will be our second twin prop :)

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

And im surprised the BF 110 is missing twin prop also.

I seem to recall Pman stating a few times Me-410 possibly being in long term plans. I may be wrong though.

110 is definitely more iconic but 410 may be a bit more relevant for a Europe 44-45 setting for most folks.

Personally, I'd enjoy flying 110 as a ground attacker, which it seem to have did often in Eastern and Mediterranean fronts.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

A swordfish would nice to go with the martlet. In terms of twin engines bomber then I think the B-25 would be a great stepping stone to the heavy bombers. If we are talking purely British bombers then the Wellington and Halifax would be great choices.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

And im surprised the BF 110 is missing twin prop also.

A 110 isn't out of the question the quality of the data is the issue and access to an airframe (not impossible)

It's certainly something I'm seriously looking at as well as a 410 although it will most likely be one or the other

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk