just not my day

Evil.Bonsai

Loaded up 'serpent head' and had to wait for stupid plane to get off taxi way, then had to wait for 3 Hinds to land. Started takeoff roll, just rotated and boooosh, there goes left engine, plane starts canting left and right engine goes (? not sure at this point as I was still 'flying'). Can't keep nose up and hit ground hard. Then exploded as I hit a retaining wall.

Ok. That was interesting. Let's try this again.

re-load, startup, taxi. A little too fast on taxi. took eyes away from hud, plane veered off taxi, look up and WAY over-correct, slam left wing into ground. Bye bye wing.

Sigh. Guess I'll just go read a book on this rainy Sunday.

Concentration...practice...concentration......practice :D

You'll get there in the end! Anyway, could have been worse....could have just completed your first perfect mission then crashed on landing..I've done that before, very annoying LOL :doh:

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

Definitely pear-shaped. Third try got me airborne, then some type of mouse driver/usb issue where cursor kept moving to bottom of screen. Reboot didn't help. Had to unplug all usb items then plug them all back in. Fourth try and I lost wp 5, ended up inverted coming out of clouds almost into mountain, made it through valley. Acquired bunker with tad, spi'd it, was going for tgp to fine tune aimpoint but too slow, overflew then shot down by 3 Iglas.

:joystick::huh::joystick::pilotfly::huh:

...then some type of mouse driver/usb issue where cursor kept moving to bottom of screen. Reboot didn't help. Had to unplug all usb items then plug them all back in.

And that, unfortunately, is one of the reasons that consoles sell so well.:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: