AWACS calls for the Ka-50

The SA342Mistral can contact AWACS and receive BRAA's for bandits. Obviously because it's an AA helicopter. Will the Ka-50 have access to AWACS once it's capable of loading IR AA missiles?

Hope this small feature doesn't escape ED's plans :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The SA342Mistral can contact AWACS and receive BRAA's for bandits. Obviously because it's an AA helicopter. Will the Ka-50 have access to AWACS once it's capable of loading IR AA missiles?

Hope this small feature doesn't escape ED's plans :thumbup:

i m honest ive yet not tried it to tune in on the requ and ask for a BRAA on any Server but if ist not possible tha would very important to complete.

You cannot contact gci or awacs in ka-50.

I think every helo shoul beable to talk to awacs/gci for no other reason than for SA. We want to know when to hide.

You can set the frequency "[5] in the attached photo" using R800 to the GCI and communicate with him. I do it when flying the ka-50 and ask if anyone is chasing me :pilotfly:

R-800.png.e0dd6ad31ac96a745d8365a4a72d5a35.png

AWACS is the problem. Human GCI is easy to contact as shown above if he's available. But AWACS should be accessible at least to provide a better SA as also mentioned above. I only hoped with AA missiles being added to the Shark contacting AWACS would then be an option. Although, as mentioned earlier it should be regardless.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Using VAICOMPRO with "Extended Command Set" enabled you can call AWACS for a bogey dope.

However all communications have to be user initiated. Won't get pop up groups or merges called to you which is arguably the most important.

AWACS is the problem. Human GCI is easy to contact as shown above if he's available. But AWACS should be accessible at least to provide a better SA as also mentioned above. I only hoped with AA missiles being added to the Shark contacting AWACS would then be an option. Although, as mentioned earlier it should be regardless.

JUST READ , we know that the thread is About awacs but he particular mentioned GCI aswell and we gave answer :)