Mission 6 Issue

So for some reason on mission 6 after providing CAS to the troops and taking out the line of armored vehicles the mission will not progress further. i can fly around til my fuel runs dry but no more comms will happen. Bug?

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

So for some reason on mission 6 after providing CAS to the troops and taking out the line of armored vehicles the mission will not progress further. i can fly around til my fuel runs dry but no more comms will happen. Bug?

Ensure all the enemy vehicles are destroyed and the mission will progress, sometimes they travel off road once an attack happens. Let me know if all the vehicles were destroyed.

Ensure all the enemy vehicles are destroyed and the mission will progress, sometimes they travel off road once an attack happens. Let me know if all the vehicles were destroyed.

Yes all the vehicles were destroyed. Guy came over comms and said something like nice work and continue to orbit. (something to that effect) and the mission wont progress.

Edited by Pandemic4444

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

Yes all the vehicles were destroyed. Guy came over comms and said something like nice work and continue to orbit. (something to that effect) and the mission wont progress.

I had the same running the mission yesterday, even turned labels on, definitely no enemies left in the vicinity.

I wonder if there is a bug since the last update, I will have to look at the mission and see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edited by Ranger79

I had the same running the mission yesterday, even turned labels on, definitely no enemies left in the vicinity.

oh thank god im not the only one with this issue.

I just played that mission today, everything was perfect, mission accomplished without any problems....... but i played it in DCS 1.5.6 , havent updated yet.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I just played that mission today, everything was perfect, mission accomplished without any problems....... but i played it in DCS 1.5.6 , havent updated yet.

Good point on the version, could be a factor. I was running 1.5.7 when I saw the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I think I found the issue. In 1.5.7 the advanced actions tab is greyed out for AI helos. I used certain FLAGS ON to make actions for the AI helos, like landing, orbit, etc. Without the advanced actions tab the FLAG designated to make the AI helo perform a task wont be activated, thus the triggered action won't occur. This causes certain actions in the mission to not continue. I have reported the bug.

• 2 weeks later...

I should have read this thread earlier :) I was wondering what I was doing wrong in the mission.

As far as I have a 1.57.8899.335 version I can only confirm that this bug still exists.

Thanks a lot for the great campaign Ranger79 it was a wonderful piece of work, I take a lot of pleasure playing it :)

Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello guy,

Did someone trie since last update? :helpsmilie:

Yes, I tried it today, for the fifth time .... but with me at least the same mistake still. The two UH-1 just do not start to get the men out ... no idea what I should still make?:doh:

Same issue here.

Wonder if they are waiting for 2.5 to drop, as all the campaigns will need to be tested on the new updated map and maybe it's not worth doing a fix for the old 1.5.7 - better off using this time to get the campaign working in 2.5 in preparation for a release?

Just guessing on this though, but it seems logical. Some official word would be nice to confirm?

The sooner 2.5 arrives, the better........

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• 2 weeks later...