-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Sorry SRS host machine rebooted - only just got home so it's back up now

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission "Open range". Why can a gazelle takeoff from destroyed FARP? Why then destroy it?

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Mission "Open range". Why can a gazelle takeoff from destroyed FARP? Why then destroy it?

Because 2 objects remain alive and as such the FARP is not really destroyed. It's a bug regarding the FARP Ammo and Fuel Depot, I guess. Was reported too and still nothing.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

#BringBackKillMessages ;)

+1 from me too, just to be sure its not always the same guy who gets me :megalol:

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

• 2 weeks later...

Is the server running 2.5.1?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Unfortunately not at least not in my server list :(

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

you realize that would make the mod mandetory for everybody? potentialy keeping players away who have no dealings with mods

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

you realize that would make the mod mandetory for everybody? potentialy keeping players away who have no dealings with mods

What mod?! Who said anything about any mod?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

If it was integrated into the game as an AI then it won't be mandetory, as people who download it can fly it and others will simply see them occupied by players

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Servers down a lot these days. Donkey at ACG has been helping restart it. Unfortunately they didn't realise it needed updated. So now we have no flare or fuel pods for Migs again. Also nukes are probs available again. But the server is down again so... lol

Server is running fine on the release branch of the game.

So you are only running on release version? I am just asking because the openbeta patch fixed the canopy bug for the mig and a couple of other deferred shading. i know people are forced to use it in the beta patch if that's the case for staying on release version i completely understand it.

So you are only running on release version? I am just asking because the openbeta patch fixed the canopy bug for the mig and a couple of other deferred shading. i know people are forced to use it in the beta patch if that's the case for staying on release version i completely understand it.

We stay on the stable version to avoid bugs that get fixed in the beta process.

Since 2.5. is out of beta it makes not much sense to switch back to the beta branch to get a fix a few days earlier, if it breaks the missions or something else.

do you know when a possible patch for the release version will arrive - fixing the mig canopy glass?

at the moment - with all the new bugs inside it - having a good view from the mig is worth the openbeta version ;)

so i am very sad to not being able to join the server ....

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

What version does the server run beacuse i don't see it?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView