Will Mirage customers ever get to use the Precision INS Bombing?

Joni

what an incoherent statement

other than that it works fine??? No, it doesnt. it would work fine if the release cue worked fine.

Since nobody specified the issue and the fact that i'm not having problems with (i only use GBU-12s, so it doesn't make a difference if you release a second too late or too early) it didn't help me guess what you were on about. So indeed with Mk-82s it's problematic.

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was just about to purchase Mirage module

I'd suggest you wait: currently the flight model is seriously flawed, the engine under-performs, and the avionics don't work as they should.

The Mirage is a beautiful aircraft and a lot of fun to fly providing aforementioned issues get fixed.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

...and I thank you for that. I was just about to purchase Mirage module bit I decided to check forums first.

I wouldn't buy the Mirage at the moment, it's a bit too broken and has been for quite a while now. However it's next update is coming up that should sort most of that out hopefully.

• Like 1

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

...and I thank you for that. I was just about to purchase Mirage module bit I decided to check forums first. I can see and understand from the statements posted here that one person who is assigned to Mirage fixes is now busy with yet another "alpha" release. So there will be two early stage products and still one person dedicated to it unless that very same person is given third alpha product to work on. Interesting strategy, although hard to find analogy in life.

Well, need to wait and see what happens.

Wait what? Something else other than the Harrier?

I'd suggest you wait: currently the flight model is seriously flawed, the engine under-performs, and the avionics don't work as they should.

The Mirage is a beautiful aircraft and a lot of fun to fly providing aforementioned issues get fixed.

Wait for what? It will get fixed anyway and it's current state isn't that bad actually.

Where are the serious game breaking flaws in the flight model? Out of all the avionics package that works as it should a couple of bugs have been completely blown out of proportion...

All you do with waiting is losing flight time with a great plane.

Wait for what? It will get fixed anyway and it's current state isn't that bad actually.

Where are the serious game breaking flaws in the flight model? Out of all the avionics package that works as it should a couple of bugs have been completely blown out of proportion...

All you do with waiting is losing flight time with a great plane.

Dont even try dude.. There are two camps when it comes to the M2K. Camp 1 says the M2K is broken as all hell and nothing works as it should, bug this bug that, RAZBAM get your shit together! Camp 2 takes it as it is and enjoys her, patiently waits for updates because, lets face it, money needs to be put on the table, and the only way to do that is work on new modules and release them.

But hey, what do I know. Please don't shoot me.

• Like 2

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Dont even try dude.. There are two camps when it comes to the M2K. Camp 1 says the M2K is broken as all hell and nothing works as it should, bug this bug that, RAZBAM get your shit together! Camp 2 takes it as it is and enjoys her, patiently waits for updates because, lets face it, money needs to be put on the table, and the only way to do that is work on new modules and release them.
Really? If RAZBAM needs to resort to anti-consumer practices to survive then it's both my right to call them out on that, and their fault for poor planning.
  • Like 2

But hey, what do I know. Please don't shoot me.

LoL couldn't have said it better. The bitching has almost reached cult status...

Really? If RAZBAM needs to resort to anti-consumer practices to survive then it's both my right to call them out on that, and their fault for poor planning.

That's not poor planing but the harsh consequences when developing highly complex add ons for a niche market. "Good" planning would be developing FC level aircraft or mobile games.

give the guys at razbam some slack and support them. i want 3rd parties that do good quality strive in the future and make more awesome shit to play with for us. if u can afford it buy it! it has bugs but its still a very nice plane.

also being that honest in answering to the community deserves some respect in my opinion.

I fly her as an interceptor, set up CAP scenarios where I loiter on station rendezvous with a tanker and refuel. The cockpit feels snug and amazing in VR. The experience of refuelling in mid-air is extremely immersing. All the radios work I tune from tanker back to awacs who vector me towards targets where I get to launch missiles at bvr. The missiles work. Then I use the TACAN to guide me back to base. Or I can follow my WPs back to base where I use the great ILS system that takes control of my aircraft and flies me in, this all works and I love it, reminds me of D.Is Tornado and it's ILS landings. There's plenty there to love depends what your looking for I suppose. I will accept that in a merge it's difficult, I look forward to the FM updates as much as anybody, having said that if you dump your tanks and have a clean aircraft I have had success in a close fight against nimble adversaries, but you do use a lot of fuel. You have to ease with the stick pressure often and let her build up speed.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

FM being right or wrong, bugged or not bugged, I wouldnt know the difference anyway, unless Im told, this aint how a Mirage flies. In the end, I just adapt my flying to the current FM, and I know it will bleed a ton of energy at high AOA, so I avoid that, and no problem. Ive been merging with Flankers and Fulcrums (AI mostly) a lot, and no problem, just adapt. Its not like its doing strange shit, or not being intuitive.

Aint no reason for me to park it and be disgusted about it, or Razbam. Its a great module, and a lot of fun to fly. I welcome the update, when ever its ready, but Im surely not gonna throw a fit about waiting for it.

• Like 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

FM being right or wrong, bugged or not bugged, I wouldnt know the difference anyway, unless Im told, this aint how a Mirage flies. In the end, I just adapt my flying to the current FM, and I know it will bleed a ton of energy at high AOA, so I avoid that, and no problem. Ive been merging with Flankers and Fulcrums (AI mostly) a lot, and no problem, just adapt. Its not like its doing strange shit, or not being intuitive.

Aint no reason for me to park it and be disgusted about it, or Razbam. Its a great module, and a lot of fun to fly. I welcome the update, when ever its ready, but Im surely not gonna throw a fit about waiting for it.

Good post.

I recently started to fly the M2000, a beautiful bird but the FM problems are quite obvious. So i did just like you and tried to adapt my style of flying to his limitations. Lets hope for a quick update release. Razbam did a great job, just need some polishments. This beauty well deserve it.

At the end of the day is just the classical dispute between arcade pilots who didn't care too much about realistic FM or avionics (ey it flies and has a nice 3D model, who cares!) and hardcore fliers with deep a/c knowledge (it's just amazing how much some individuals actually know!) who are really pissed off by "free interpretations" on system's functionalities.

But yeah, arguments are getting quite repetitive and tiresome lately

Regards

• Like 2

No. The dispute is between pilots who are able to wait for updates while enjoying flying like it is now and players who cant.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

At the end of the day is just the classical dispute between arcade pilots who didn't care too much about realistic FM or avionics (ey it flies and has a nice 3D model, who cares!) and hardcore fliers with deep a/c knowledge (it's just amazing how much some individuals actually know!) who are really pissed off by "free interpretations" on system's functionalities.

Regards

You are being disrespectfull, please stop it.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

You are being disrespectfull, please stop it.

I don't mean to be so, honestly. I like the Mirage, I was excited when it came out, and I supported RAZBAM while it keept fixing bugs. But I HATE his current position. You cannot just abandon a product when there are still bugs which by the way they acknowledge. I, as a customer, don't have to pay a bad planning.

But yes, let's back on track... When will the INS precision bombing be fixed then? :D

Regards

• Like 1

I wanted Zeus to get back and share with us when that'll be. Hopefully soon, so dissapointed with that bug.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

You cannot just abandon a product when there are still bugs which by the way they acknowledge.

The mirage is not abandoned, you should stop your nonsense.

A module is not abandoned just because it is not patched monthly, you should check how often the Gazelle or the Viggen are updated ...

Things in DCS take time to make / fix, there are people who respect that and the others ...

• Like 3

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."

Regards

How do you know if the fm is unrealistic? Do you fly a mirage? Someone said it's unrealistic so it must be?

Why are the avionics unrealistic? The glitches are known and well documented with fixes underway albeit late as per Razbam.

Who has hardcore aircraft knowledge that claims the mirage is crap? Someone behind a computer who pulls charts or data of doubtful origin out of his ass to prove his point?

This is a civilian simulator. Razbam did the best they could with the info at hand and are still working on it. I don't know what else you or the other detractors want.

Rant over...

• Like 1

How do you know if the fm is unrealistic?

Because Razbam acknowledged it is.

Why are the avionics unrealistic?

Because they don't work like they do in the real aircraft, which, razbam also acknowledged.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset