Q: Slewing the Waypoint on the EHSD Map

HawkEXO

Hi guys,

I read most of the comments here, so in order to make the waypoint slew where you want, basically you need to have this waypoint created already from start, in the mission editor... ?! Otherwise you get the moving plane bug... ? Is this right?

Coz I tried to create a waypoint before taking off, I didn't put any waypoint before in mission editor, then when in game I tried to move that "just created" waypoint to a different location and I got the plane moving instead...I'm gonna try creating some waypoints before the start of the mission and test it... if this is a bug, I hope they fix it soon. :(

1. To slew a waypoint, you must first have a waypoint.
  2. Currently, if you have NO waypoints, you cannot add a waypoint during the mission.
  3. If at least 1 waypoint is defined for the aircraft in the Mission Editor, you can add up to a total of 160 waypoints during the mission.
  4. Any waypoint fully defined in the mission computer can be slewed.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 1 year later...

Well I'm on the tutorial and have just entered coordinates.

Next up?  Moving the symbol (this topic).

NOTHING is moving with TDC lol.........

Think I'll be skipping this section for a bit.

EDIT / not checked:  Just reading Chuck's guide - seems you need to Sensor Select Switch forwards before slewing....  Pretty sure that's not mentioned in the tutorial.  Very handy feature coming from the Hornet.

Edit 2:  it works with the SSSF.  My other problem was that the cursor kept moving.  Dead zones on the axis cured that bad boy!!

Edited by MrReynolds
  • Like 1