U.F.O.

Xilon_x

....... It's rare, but I am without a response to this statement. Mark the day.

I'm sure he's trolling. It's a ready-made thread for it.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he's trolling. It's a ready-made thread for it.

I've known enough conspiracy theorists to not assume that just because it sounds insane doesn't mean he isn't serious. And some of the stuff he's citing are common talking points.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

It was a joke. Tele-evangelists being aliens and all...

Just as a side note: this might come as a surprise, but in countries in which English is not the primary spoken language both computer programming and circuitry is, well, often not done in English.

When it was first introduced programing and circuitry was in English and it still primarily is world wide. There are other signs in the tech tree but they are quite subtle. Other signs are monuments on Earth, all were done straight after Noah's flood except one which is Stonehenge which had a cover placed over it. The people who did the monuments were not Alien with the exception of the Pyramids. The Pyramids were built by an Alien race from Heaven, the shafts of the Pyramids that point upwards point to a particular star at a certain time of night which is where that race comes from. That race has sent a SpaceShip to Earth to visit and to represent their race. They speak English fore in Heaven the primary language, the very first language which God created is English. Other languages were given to HumanKind by Heaven in order to make Earth's countries unique and for them to have their own unique cultures.

The monuments were constructed by work parties assisted by machinery who are from Heaven. The latest monuments associated with this are the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. They all represent a place where an important scientific discovery was made in the first History or where something happened associated with that History. For example the rock cut in half in Ireland is where the potato was discovered in the first history and is also where it was discovered in this History. Each monument has a story, there are more monuments on the planets, moons and even the sun has one in the solar system.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Wow. Can I have some of what you are smoking?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Only someone from Heaven has a sufficiently strong constitution to smoke the Heavenly Ganja, which being from Heaven, given to us by an English speaking Angel with dark skin, in a spaceship that looks a lot like an El Camino but with rockets and more brightly polished rims.

After watching the first two episodes of the Unidentified show, I'm now absolutely convinced that it's all a load of baloney. It's some combination of jamming technology tests and hypoxia mixed with just plain old lies for attention and money, with some hysteria and desperate yearning for UFOs to be real. The evidence got mysteriously erased lol..... how convenient. The only hard evidence we have is footage of a dot from a low resolution TGP/FLIR, which could be anything.

Some of people are clearly lying, some are actors, some of them I hate to say it look like they have money issues / substance abuse problems. One of them is 100% an alcoholic. Sad to see people falling on hard times like that, but it is obvious.

Then there are parts of the show which are clearly scripted conversations for dramatic effect. They also go to some pretty ridiculous lengths to link "spooky" events to locations etc. They use the word "government" as a scary mysterious word. Because that always appeals to the UFO fanatics and conspiracy theorists, who self indulge in the thought of government cover ups and secrecy. It's a joke. But it is entertaining I'll give them that, by combing so many different elements, actors, liars, crazies with some credible but misleading people and footage, it makes it harder to pick apart, and the producers have done a really clever job with that.

Even the way it is shot is quite funny. Someone is doing something as simple as pouring a hot coffee, and the cameraman is fiddling with the zoom/focus as if his previous job was a DJ scratching records.

And you know, having it on the history channel is going to hurt credibility in the best of circumstances - don't forget this is the channel which brought us great memes such as:

61.png

The show itself is probably sponsored by Tic Tac given how much they love to mention it :P

Edited by TomOnSteam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

After watching the first two episodes of the Unidentified show, I'm now absolutely convinced that it's all a load of baloney.

I actually agree with a lot of your critique of the show. I do think you are reaching a bit with the hypoxia/priming/attention/lies/jamming/poor/addiction/swamp gas theory you are going with (OK I added swamp gas). You should start making a list of all the witnesses and putting what you think their motive/mistake is. Should be a long list by the end of the docuseries . Here I'll start it for you,

David Fravor (Pilot) -

Wingman (Woman) (Pilot) -

Jim Slaight (Wingman Back Seater)-

Kevin Day (Radar)-

Gary Voorhees (Radar)-

I added Jim, He isn't in the docuseries (yet) but made public statements and interviews; I think its fair to include him in the list.

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Part 2 of the Fravor Interview

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

After watching the first two episodes of the Unidentified show, I'm now absolutely convinced that it's all a load of baloney. It's some combination of jamming technology tests and hypoxia mixed with just plain old lies for attention and money, with some hysteria and desperate yearning for UFOs to be real. The evidence got mysteriously erased lol..... how convenient. The only hard evidence we have is footage of a dot from a low resolution TGP/FLIR, which could be anything.

Some of people are clearly lying, some are actors, some of them I hate to say it look like they have money issues / substance abuse problems. One of them is 100% an alcoholic. Sad to see people falling on hard times like that, but it is obvious.

Then there are parts of the show which are clearly scripted conversations for dramatic effect. They also go to some pretty ridiculous lengths to link "spooky" events to locations etc. They use the word "government" as a scary mysterious word. Because that always appeals to the UFO fanatics and conspiracy theorists, who self indulge in the thought of government cover ups and secrecy. It's a joke. But it is entertaining I'll give them that, by combing so many different elements, actors, liars, crazies with some credible but misleading people and footage, it makes it harder to pick apart, and the producers have done a really clever job with that.

Even the way it is shot is quite funny. Someone is doing something as simple as pouring a hot coffee, and the cameraman is fiddling with the zoom/focus as if his previous job was a DJ scratching records.

And you know, having it on the history channel is going to hurt credibility in the best of circumstances - don't forget this is the channel which brought us great memes such as:

--image deleted-

The show itself is probably sponsored by Tic Tac given how much they love to mention it :P

The second show was a bit disappointing. Basically a rehash of the first show with the radar/CIC folks added in.

Do I think they had scripted lines? Of course, it's TV show after all. Do I think they are all lying? Absolutely not.

Could it be a big gov't misinformation? Maybe. But I don't know that our technology skunkworks has the ability to create a flying object capable of flying at 10-30 times the speed of sound. But I guess it's a circular argument if you absolutely don't believe in the possibility of aliens.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Why do you think the DoD allowed Navy ATFLIR and cockpit voice recordings to be released and not the Nimitz Tic Tac's?

Has it been confirmed it is actual footage or do you think its an experiment of human reaction, are the pilots allowed to talk about it?

Why do you think the DoD allowed Navy ATFLIR and cockpit voice recordings to be released and not the Nimitz Tic Tac's?

Has it been confirmed it is actual footage or do you think its an experiment of human reaction, are the pilots allowed to talk about it?

As I recall, the clear version of the video was confiscated. I believe this was a "copy of a copy of a copy" I recall in the video that the pilots all saw the much clearer versions of the FLIR video. But it was all confiscated. But the pilots all claimed that the video is what they saw and what the ships Aegis radars recorded.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

As I recall, the clear version of the video was confiscated. I believe this was a "copy of a copy of a copy" I recall in the video that the pilots all saw the much clearer versions of the FLIR video. But it was all confiscated. But the pilots all claimed that the video is what they saw and what the ships Aegis radars recorded.

Well that’s comforting at least.

So it does appear that the aliens don’t have stealth technology, or if they do, we’re not using it.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I guess I don't understand what you are asking. 3 IR videos have been released by the DoD. All 3 from different events. One of which was the "Tic Tac" caught by a second sortie that went up after David Fravor's group got back. Links to all 3 below,

TIC TAC-

GO FAST-

GIMBAL-

It's been brought up in the video at the bottom that at the last second before the object zooms off to the left the zooming reference on the upper left side switches from zoom x 1 to zoom x 2 back and forth by the WSO. See the time stamp starting from about 2:20 for reference. I believe the WSO was experimenting with the zoom once or twice in the ten seconds just before the object shoots off to the left side and disappears.

However, just as it disappears to the left, the WSO randomly switches the zoom feature from zoom 1 to zoom x 2 making it seem as if the object is speeding away faster than in reality.

In other words, the higher the zoom is selected, the faster it APPEARS the object is moving. If the zoom is suddenly switched from zoom x 1 to zoom x 2 while in the process of speeding away, it will look as if the object is going faster than it really is, due to the zooming illusion. I believe this was done unintentionally by the rear seated WSO. If not, you could detect an edit on the video, which we do not see. But even at the beginning of the move to the left side before the object disappears and before the zoom is increased the object still appears to depart at a very high speed.

EDIT NOTE: It's now a while since I wrote the above. Since then, others involved from the Princeton ship have come forward. One person said that at the last moment just before the video ends IS NOT the end of the real video. It seems we've only been allowed to see a small portion of a longer video.

(REFERENCE: See the video "The Nimitz Encounters" on Youtube. It's a story by five or six of the men from the Princeton and Nimitz who saw the SPY ONE BRAVE radar and spoke to Cmdr. David Fravor and his crew to intercept the "tic tac").

I've heard that the object is "recaptured" and the camera continues to videotape the UFO. It is again "locked on" and goes back to regular zoom mode.

I've heard the camera also shows the object doing some pretty wild things, like making loops and right angle turns with a zero radius. I wish they would release the entire video.

From one of the video comments.

One thing you all need to keep in mind, these videos are indeed just excerpts, not full videos, just a reminder to those who may not think about this.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Given the size of the universe it is impossible that aliens do not exist. The thing that amazes me is why they have not yet annihilated us, since we are the worst thing this planet has created, we are slowly destroying everything beautiful that exists here.

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

From one of the video comments.

One thing you all need to keep in mind, these videos are indeed just excerpts, not full videos, just a reminder to those who may not think about this.

Yes, and further more do you think these are the only ones? Heck no! Elizondo, has said there are many many more.. I bet more trickle out.

I've always heard that enough amphetamines and THC can simulate Schizophrenia, or some sort of psychosis that affects your ability to participate in the common reality. Some people come factory equipped with these traits.

Given the size of the universe it is impossible that aliens do not exist. The thing that amazes me is why they have not yet annihilated us, since we are the worst thing this planet has created, we are slowly destroying everything beautiful that exists here.

The assumption that aliens would necessarily be any different is more than laughable. If technology = enlightenment/''peaceful'' you'd see it in our own society. I think it's hilarious that often, people who would dismiss the notion of God turn right around and assign ''Godlike'' qualities and traits to other life in defiance of all common sense.

• 2 weeks later...

So Bob Lazar was on Rogan yesterday!

Man so much has been happening regarding the UFO subject lately, starting to snowball into an avalanche.. If you guys haven't seen episode 4 of unidentified I suggest you do.

So Bob Lazar was on Rogan yesterday!

I had no idea this existed. Thanks for posting.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---