Why has the Yak had no updates

hazzer

Since release the Yak bug forum has lots of reported bugs. None have been fixed, it really removes confidence when we still do not have a damage model, no lod meaning awful performance etc..

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

I just wonder why none of the developers chime in here to tell whats going on.

I thought this was a project done for professional use and made available for the public. I doubt professional would find it Ok not to be properly finished.

Seems this is another DCS abandonware.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

I think that the professional customer has a more finished product but that it has not been released to us. Because I can't believe that a paying customer would accept the state it is in now.

lets hope for this and hope that it gets released to us soon.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

And what is the "others" :music_whistling:

Hawk ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

While other have gotten some updates, we have been waiting for fixes to so many problems for over a year. Like all the lights on every aircraft. Coolant issues on the prop planes, can start them without priming.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Hawk has a dead and burried module, the "abandonware" has nothing to do.

Sorry, but "abandonware" is exactly what the DCS: Hawk is. :smartass:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Hawk has a dead and burried module

In other words: It's abandoned.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

On three pages now and no comment from ED. This is rediculoius what's the point in reporting stuff if it's not going to be fixed

What are some of the issues that need attention?

I don't like how it starts instantly. Hit the start button and the engine is instantly running. Thing starts easier than a Honda generator.

I enjoy flying the yak around, it's a very fun plane...so overall I'm happy with it.