GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Oh, you are right... strange. I'll have a look whats wrong here...

Update: The Jetseat plugin only copies the files to the new location if the Jetseat is connected. In future version this will work without a connected Jetseat....

But wait, there's more! Hovering over a checkbox to determine which UVW file is in use for that effect does not work for me either. I see no tooltips.

But wait, there's more! Hovering over a checkbox to determine which UVW file is in use for that effect does not work for me either. I see no tooltips.

Yes, this was true for the old user interface. The new one is built dynamically. Best, for now, would be to check the log output which effect file is called... Or to use Andre's previous enumeration...

I'm confused, received my jetseat today, unpacked and installed it. It works via the Gamestrix panel. DCS starts up with Simshaker for aviators going active but I do not feel anything in the sim.

Realteus isn't support I hear from my wingmates but I dpn't know which seat I have.

Export.lua seems to be fine, it lists the simshaker and when starting DCS, simshaker also starts. Tried upping some values to 100 but still no motion.

What am I doing wrong?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

I only fly the Huey and I love the buttkicker during start-up getting the thump of the rotors in my seat but it goes all to cock when at full revs. So I’m interested in what effects are replicated in the Huey. Thanks.

Ok tried to order but shipping states up to 60days. No other options available.

Well the start-up sequence is perfect but it all goes to rat shit at full revs with just a very unrealistic vibration. I’ve gone back to my butt kicker which is better imo.

Well the start-up sequence is perfect but it all goes to rat shit at full revs with just a very unrealistic vibration. I’ve gone back to my butt kicker which is better imo.

Try to reduce strength of some effects within SimShaker for Aviators. I have reduced "Main Rotor Whirl High" to 10 and I think it gives better feel. Too much vibration just masks the effects.

Try to reduce strength of some effects within SimShaker for Aviators. I have reduced "Main Rotor Whirl High" to 10 and I think it gives better feel. Too much vibration just masks the effects.

Yep :-). Finding the personal optimal settings takes some times. Especially, reducing some effects might bring some really nice results... Using the G-Feeling effect with the helos is also quite nice. This reduces the main rotor effect when 'falling'. Really cool when flying close to ridges ;)

Yep :-). Finding the personal optimal settings takes some times. Especially, reducing some effects might bring some really nice results... Using the G-Feeling effect with the helos is also quite nice. This reduces the main rotor effect when 'falling'. Really cool when flying close to ridges ;)

Maybe you could provide some pre-made profiles that capture some of those settings/tweaks for more fidelity? I know that I can tweak everything myself, but something pre-made from the developer's mind would be nice to have.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Maybe you could provide some pre-made profiles that capture some of those settings/tweaks for more fidelity? I know that I can tweak everything myself, but something pre-made from the developer's mind would be nice to have.

I try to adjust the effects according to the feedback I get from real pilots, however, every setup is slightly different, e.g., different seat revisions, cushions etc.

But, I would encourage the community to share their settings!

Hi Andre, after about two years of use one of the motors is dead. Do you have any tips for repairing or replacing it?

Check if it is the motor itself, or the connection.

I had one motor go dead, turned out the wire for it had broken internally.

The wires are a bit stiff, so they can break, especially in the bottom part where you stretch the seat more when you sit.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hello Andre, i received your great seat an love it, i use it with the samsung odyssey and it works perfect, i would also thank you and f4l0 for the great software, do you think its possible to drive 2 jetseats with a y-usb cable on one computer? the reason i ask i think about to build a g-seat with servos in addition to your seat

This has probably been mentioned in another post somewhere but does the GameTrix KW-908 work for the DCS F-18? I see screenshots of the 'SimShaker for Aviators' listing other aircraft/modules but not the F-18?

Also. I'm thinking of buying one regardless, where is the best place to do so? I take it I also need to buy the 'SimShaker for Aviators' app/license?

Thanks!

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

GameTrix KW-908 does work for the DCS F-18.

You can buy one at my e-shop (in the signature).

You can use SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 for free with any Gametrix JetSeat.

Great, thanks Andre! Roughly how long is delivery to the UK?

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale