[2.5 OB] Names of villages do not appear on ABRIS

Frank Murphy

Since 2.5 OB I could notice the names of villages (and maybe some other useful information) do not appear in ABRIS anymore. So I have to use F10 map to check a location where threats have been reported (for example "GRID FH73 xxx" where xxx is a village name). I checked in 1.5.8 and this information still display on ABRIS.

Sorry if that issue has already been reported (my search results do not say so).

Edited by Frank Murphy

You are still able to use the ABRIS search function to find cities. I think they'll bring it back. Same thing happened with the 1.5 release.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

You are still able to use the ABRIS search function to find cities. I think they'll bring it back. Same thing happened with the 1.5 release.

Reaper6

I know but I would like to get back the same behaviour as 1.5 that is to say having all names written on the ABRIS when zooming enough.

I'm sure they will. When 1.5 was first released all the names showed in ABRIS no matter how far you zoomed out. The buildings are gone on ABRIS as well, hopefully they put it all back together.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

• 2 weeks later...