FM changes

HWasp

There is nothing about it in the changelogs, but flying the Mirage after a month or so it seems to me that there were also FM improvements in the latest patches. I really like the changes, low speed high AoA handling especially. :thumbup:

Bit strange that it is not mentioned by anyone, feels like a major update to me.

Do you have any data or tests to back this up aside from a feeling?

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

There seems to be a misunderstanding here... I said I do like the changes! I'm not reporting a problem, I say again I do like the changes!! It is better now than it was. :doh:

Maybe you just forgot how good it was ? :smilewink:

No change reported in FM yet.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

There are changes not mentioned in changelogs, like Mig-19 buffeting transsonic and decreased aileron effectiveness there and supersonic.

I'll try to be more specific: during take off it seem to me that unstick speed is lower for the same AoA and roll response is decreased when flying high AoA. Just two things to mention.

One thing I noticed is landing is not as easy

Marc..

Ground effect got stronger I think.

Anyway, at one point there will be something official about this. I'm pretty sure they are recieving valueable feedback on the FM from their contacts at the French air force, aside from the PCA/radar stuff.