The plane is still stretching up

Ckalov

The plane is still stretching up, I do not know how trim it, I must constantly suppress it. Trim I have mapped to joy, trim does not work. I read the forum, but I do not know the advice. Please, give me an advice. Thanks

Look at the trim indicator next to throttle and see if it`s moving. If not, assign different controls to it, then try again. If that still doesn`t work for whatever reason, you could always just use the virtual trim button. Not ideal considering where it`s placed in the FW190 (assuming you like using pilot body like me), but works.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I do not know where I'm making a mistake, the trim indicator works, the keys I have mapped, this works. But even if the trim trim indicator moves, the plane still pulls a bit up. I have Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. What is a virtual trim button and how does it work? Thank you for trying to advise ....

The virtual trim is as seen in the 190 cockpit virtual view, Try deleting the assigned joystick button you have already mapped, then re map the joystick with your chosen button. Should then work, hope this helps.

Maybe the joystick itself causes problems (it's a Logitech after all) - when you turn on control indicator (Ctrl Enter) is the stick symbol centered? Does it work OK in other planes?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm writing for a long pause.

On other planes the trim works fine, another sim needs FSX works fine.

I bought the new joy of Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, but it still pulls a bit up. It must be somewhere in the FW simulation / arcada setting, but I do not know what to set up, the control indicator (Ctrl Enter) is centered. Please other ideas, thanks.