Viggen Training

ZQuickSilverZ

I would like to set up an appointment for a crash course training session.

If you would like to share your knowledge please post so we can set up a time and date.

Thank you.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

........ OK then. Guess I am on my own.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

........ OK then. Guess I am on my own.

You are not on your own .. there are plenty of YT Tutorials about every aspect of the Viggen, here are a few to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFtNdz4UYM-qrWV9wwA3pt7zxT1A96K42

If you like to read, I can also suggest Chuck's Guide.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Chucks guides are definitely the best go-to source for getting up to speed on a plane. He covers most of the features without too much explanation or mincing words and usually keeps them up to date.

His guide for the Viggen should get you well up and running.

Looking for Viggen tutorials on youtube is also a good source for show-and-tell.