** Feel the Need! **

Cobra847

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As heard on the Fighter Pilot Podcast:

Early A model tomcats had an off/on switch for the Direct Lift Control system (the spoilers). On landing they'd come in with their tail feathers spread, gear and flaps hanging out. And those boards would pop up, pop in pop up, pop in. Everytime they'd pop up, the wings would lose lift and come down, they'd pop in the wings bended up again. So a big, ungainly bird flapping its wings. Hence turkey.

Happy turkey day y'all.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Nope, 16 h left. The isn't flat, google timezones. Of course they meant the 13th in their timezone....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

was just having a laugh mate. I know it releases on the 13th for europe/usa. and on the 14th for my country

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

was just having a laugh mate. I know it releases on the 13th for europe/usa. and on the 14th for my country
I just woke up on Europe and can't wait either, just can't stop hitting f5, what a glorious day!

I hope they already at work deploying the open beta version in Russia, then QA, patch notes and off we go.

What will come first. Patch notes, or the patch itself??

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

What will come first. Patch notes, or the patch itself??
Always patch notes like a couple of hours before. I hate it, they should release the patch notes with the patch itself.

Today dreams are coming true for many including me for a proper F-14 sim can't wait to get home later and start learning this beast. Thank you Heatblur!

Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz , 32gig ripjaw ram , Asus Strix RX480 OC 8gb , Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Asus ROG VIII Ranger Z170 Motherboard.

I'm hearing you guys!

It's going to be a l o n g day AND night while we ANZACS wait for Europe (and the rest of the world) to wake up but we ALL know from what we've seen, that the wait will be worthwhile.

A salute to HEATBLUR and ALL the folk that have brought this very much anticipated module to life for us!!

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

F5, F5, F5, F5,.....sorry, Mig28, Mig28, Mig28.....

(not working today, could you guess??)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

We launch today. Thank you to everyone for your support. We truly hope you enjoy the F-14 today, and we'll be standing by to work hard in order to make this the best F-14 you could ever have hoped for.

We are humbled by your excitement and support,

Sincerely,

HB

This is just to good to be true :thumbup::thumbup:

what a f. awesome final Trailer !!!

You guys really pushed it to the limit :D:D:D

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version