HUD issue

Chops

After the Wednesday August 29, 2018 update, I have noticed a few issues.

I created a mission in the mission editor using the Persian Gulf map. I have 2 AV-8B's set on the ramp for a cold and dark start-up.

After starting my aircraft the HUD is not displaying correctly. A lot of information is missing as shown in the attached screenshot

Also, after jumping into the other AI AV-8B aircraft, the HUD is displaying correctly. However, when I use F2 key to view my original aircraft it is no longer on the map, it has disappeared.

Additionally, when using the ground INS initialization, the left MFD with EHSD displayed has the time constantly moving from left to right on the display, although my screenshot did not capture this issue.

948965304_AV-8BHUD.thumb.png.c99213aff69af5b4d0cd49aa75d5bc1a.png

1902319757_AV-8BAlign.thumb.png.632045a303ddf95e3daec1035ac397e3.png

There is a bug at the moment with the alignment on the ground. You need to change your settings to stored heading and then enter a mission and your alignment will work. The HUD missing items is the result of your INS not being aligned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read on the Forum that the Alignment bug was fixed recently. However, I just tested Alignment (set unaligned in Special Options) and it is still not working correctly.

I have the beta game up to date with the latest patch installed.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all. i noticed this issue today when i started cold and dark on the ramp. could not get my HUD to work at all :(

i did manual start up and also tried auto-start but neither worked and i can't fly her now. is there a fix for this?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

With the stable getting updated seems like that crowd is realizing the INS is active now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift