Compass error

LisaAzra

open beta (have not checked World)

on Grim Reaper server

The compass and header will say I am travelling at 270 (due west) where in fact I am travelling approx. 00 degrees (due north) according to map and unit selected information panel. Not sure the exact error in degrees about 90, happens with FC3 Su 25 T, not Su27 or A10A not checked other units in FC3.

No one else on GR server having similar problem so unit or me specific.

I have clear hud glass mod installed

You will notice once electrical system turned on that the HSI rotates rather quickly at first, and then begins to slow down before coming to a stop on current heading.

I haven't flown the 25T in some time, but in the past I would wait until the HSI stabilized on current heading before moving the aircraft. The wait time was somewhere between 1.5 to 3 minutes (again, been a while so can't remember exactly).

You will notice once electrical system turned on that the HSI rotates rather quickly at first, and then begins to slow down before coming to a stop on current heading.

I haven't flown the 25T in some time, but in the past I would wait until the HSI stabilized on current heading before moving the aircraft. The wait time was somewhere between 1.5 to 3 minutes (again, been a while so can't remember exactly).

How long it takes depends on how far your parked heading is from due north. It’ll take the longest, if you’re facing south.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.