DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

noise1 and noise2 parameters

I get the impression from you last post you did not touch these in your mod?

in that case they are changed by ED. I've done no manual changes, only comparison between the files so far. What changes did you do to the file exactly?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

A suggestion: please add a little comment beside the changes done for the mod, just to simply for users to transfer the changes to updated file.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Tnx

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

I just discovered these new Mustang textures,

thx mustang (best improvement of 1.5.8 )

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

is it against integrity check?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

is it against integrity check?

Yes IC will block it by default, but if server allows textures (require pure textures = no) it will work just fine.

You can check via the info displayed in the bottom right corner as highlighted in this screen capture of the MP lobby

DtOM1Cu.jpg

Edited by Mustang

Thanks Mustang. I think the same, winter is very good looking now.

can we have some comparison screens for winter season?

:thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it will. Terrain textures don't have to be compressed into .rars to make them work. They can be put in uncompressed folders, as long as the folder name is the same as original .rar archive, and that's how Mustang set them up for file size and disc space reasons.

Of course, you can re-pack stock .rars with Mustang's textures if you want (some guys already did that - check the previous page), but it's not going to noticeably affect game loading time.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Hey Mustang,

something went wrong m8. Great work btw!!!

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling:

I downloaded a 1.08 version couple of weeks ago.

how does that work?

?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Re-tuned textures from 1.07 with improved mipmap sharpening, I'm in the process of uploading a few videos in the first post showcasing the look of them.

Ok, then it sounds like a must-download like all the previous versions. :thumbup: Thanks Mustang!

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

Those 50/50 split comparison videos like back in the day would be highly appreciated. Best way to showcase the difference between vanilla or modded imo. Did you do those yourself Mustang, or was that someone else?

Those 50/50 split comparison videos like back in the day would be highly appreciated. Best way to showcase the difference between vanilla or modded imo. Did you do those yourself Mustang, or was that someone else?

I wouldn't have the video editing skills for something like that, I think it was a guy called Corvus who made those.

I wouldn't have the video editing skills for something like that, I think it was a guy called Corvus who made those.

I might be overthinking things,... but i dont understand where to install this... or what JSGME or OvGME is...

Ryzen R7 1800x|EVGA FTW3 1080Ti|32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum@2666mhz|Samsung 750 EVO|LG 4k 50" Main Display|ASUS PB278Q Reference Display|