AV-8B N/A Pre-Sale is up on store

Kayos

can we get the manuals?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased it, but don't see it available in Module Manager. I guess I will have to wait for GA. When will the Harrier be available?

-Skater

It will be released in the last days of November.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Harrier

Done :thumbup:

Not possible to "not" buy it with a call sign like mine :pilotfly:

Good luck on the release Razbam. I look forward to it.

Semper Fi Mac

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit

The last of the jarheads are getting in their shore leave... the Tarawa is shipping out very soon...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Dear RAZBAM, I`m in and I believe you will finish M2000 in next several months.

I too still believe in them, but will wait at least

for a post from Zeus regarding the planned avionics development of the Mirage before considering to buy the Harrier.

Done :D

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Purchased!!

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

Great!! Pre-purchased, now the long wait.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Great!! Pre-purchased, now the long wait.

Not so long as other previous mods, (just a month away). But still, a wait nonetheless!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Fella's lets be honest, if you pass the selection/Induction/IOT/Flight Training...to fighter pilot standard and it takes 5 years of your life....the RAF-USAF- Spanish Navy Indian Navy, MAY let you fly a Harrier. You fly that till you leave/get a deskjob/become the head of the Air Force/Navy.

WE, get to fly the lot, so we CANNOT be brilliant at all of them. (Although UTUBE humbles me any day) So I pay I strap into it, sort of, and go have a blast...and if I bend it I don't end up court martialled (Should have been at some point in my career but that's different). Enjoy

Alas the RAF scrapped theirs early donating parts to the USMC leaving us with two floating gin palaces. At least our WAH-64 could attack Libya from them but a Harrier would have saved the 18 hour round trip from RAF Marham our Tonkas had to endure.

To pre-purchase or not to pre-purchase?

I've made the mistake in the past to pre-purchase, and I cannot get myself to do the same with the Harrier, even if it is the most anticipated plane for me. I just feel that paying money to the devs and filling their pockets gives them no intensive to make sure they iron out bugs by releasing a good-enough product and release time. There are so many planes out there - and I own just about every one of them - some that have questionable support. Quite a few come to mind. Anyways I'm holding on to my money this time till I'm sure the Harrier is not a dump-and-run.

Overlooks

I've made the mistake in the past to pre-purchase, and I cannot get myself to do the same with the Harrier, even if it is the most anticipated plane for me. I just feel that paying money to the devs and filling their pockets gives them no intensive to make sure they iron out bugs by releasing a good-enough product and release time. There are so many planes out there - and I own just about every one of them - some that have questionable support. Quite a few come to mind. Anyways I'm holding on to my money this time till I'm sure the Harrier is not a dump-and-run.

Although I agree with you, I couldn’t resist, I made the purchase. The two biggest Adjustments that need to be made in my mind are in regards to the physical model. 1): landing gear and Oleo strut travel and rebound. 2): The two fins On the drop tanks. (There should be only one)

Ron assured us months ago that these would be addressed, yet every new video shows that the landing gear still has not been adjusted, and the 2 fins are still there. Starting to get worried!

-Woog

Although I agree with you, I couldn’t resist, I made the purchase. The two biggest Adjustments that need to be made in my mind are in regards to the physical model. 1): landing gear and Oleo strut travel and rebound. 2): The two fins On the drop tanks. (There should be only one)

Ron assured us months ago that these would be addressed, yet every new video shows that the landing gear still has not been adjusted, and the 2 fins are still there. Starting to get worried!

-Woog

These will be fixed in due time. We have so many thinks to check and review that small stuff like the tanks fins get pushed to the back of the TO-DO list.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

+1 :thumbup:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Most likely both, the only question is which one will get the Harrier first.

Unless the Big Merge happens before the end of the next month.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro