GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Was it in the update?

Hey Chief,

I just looked into your issue. You found a very old and strange bug. Thanks.

I already implemented a solution for this but Andre is on vacation for a few weeks. After this, we will publish the fix in the beta program. Are you a member of the beta team?

Bye

Noticed I still have the "bug". Was it supposed to have been corrected in the 1.1.1.42 update. Thanks

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Noticed I still have the "bug". Was it supposed to have been corrected in the 1.1.1.42 update. Thanks

Then,....

I guess you found a new bug by accident ;)

I'll look into this next week.

Just ordered one this morning!

Now I must be patient...:bounce::bounce:

EDIT: Just received the order confirmation from Andre's e-shop. Thanks Andrey.

Oh, And does the software supports Project Cars?

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

On servers that don't allow the Jet seat to function has anyone tried sound only ? If so how is it ?

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Yes it works perfectly in windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

I received the KW-908 yesterday. Very fast delivery! I directly installed it, downloaded the needed programs to run it and then launched a DCS World session through VR.

At the first try, the system did not work. I killed the program and re-launched it. I set all the sliders at 100% instead of 50, checked the 'experience G's' checkbox and tried again. That time, it worked.

After an hour in the A-10C, startup, flight, GAU8 shoot, aggressive low altitude maneuvering and landing, this is what I can say about the product:

OK, more specifically, it enhance vastly the gaming experience. It adds great immersion. I had the feeling of being IN the aircraft even more than before. Of course you don't 'feel the G's' but the effect given convince me. It adds a lot of immersion. So, Thank you =Andre=!

There is only one little downside: I have a 'playseat Airforce' chair.

There are 3 belts on the KW-908 to fix it to the chair. The one on the middle (at the hips level) is too short for the chair. It lacks 4 or 5 cm to be effective. (the cord barely touch the plastic 'hook')

Edited by Cedaway
  • Like 1

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

No Gun vibration in the F5

First of all to Andrey;

The Jet-seat works like a charm..it really is a great addition to the simulation :thumbup:

Next.., I noticed that there is no gun vibration effect in the F5, is this a known bug ??

I got the effects in the other modules (and How :yes:).

PS: Did you get the motors..?

Greetz

John

EDIT: Andre helped me out and got me up and running again, it was a firmware issue, updating using tip #3 on this page completely solved the issue.

I'm gonna leave this here for archival purposes

Just got mine today, worked fine for a little, but after returning a few hours later I'm having some trouble. The power indicator led on the controller flickers off every once in awhile, and windows 10 can't recognise the device, claiming there was an error.

I think it's one of a few things;

The Europe to USA adapter I bought is junk (easy fix, hopefully this is it)

The USB cable is somehow broken

or the big connector that came with the taped on label "Don't mess with this connector" (<-- Paraphrase) Somehow had an issue ( I haven't touched it either)

Any Ideas?

EDIT: Just occured to me to test using the audio jack, no error message from windows, but Gametrix software still thinks seat is disconnected. Help!

EDIT again: The power LED is lit up solid, and from following cables around I've deduced that the problem must be somewhere in the connector, probably somewhere before the USB/Aux splitter, as neither work. a short in the wire? a problem in the splitter?

Edited by Mtnbiker1998

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Just got mine today, worked fine for a little, but after returning a few hours later I'm having some trouble. The power indicator led on the controller flickers off every once in awhile, and windows 10 can't recognise the device, claiming there was an error.

I think it's one of a few things;

The Europe to USA adapter I bought is junk (easy fix, hopefully this is it)

The USB cable is somehow broken

or the big connector that came with the taped on label "Don't mess with this connector" (<-- Paraphrase) Somehow had an issue ( I haven't touched it either)

Any Ideas?

EDIT: Just occured to me to test using the audio jack, no error message from windows, but Gametrix software still thinks seat is disconnected. Help!

EDIT again: The power LED is lit up solid, and from following cables around I've deduced that the problem must be somewhere in the connector, probably somewhere before the USB/Aux splitter, as neither work. a short in the wire? a problem in the splitter?

Try to disconnect the big connector and connect it firmly again.

All connections, including power, is going through it, so it's a major source of failure if not seated correctly.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

I'm the only one who still can not land effects? My version 1.1.1.42

Hola Buddy, what module you using? I've been flying the MiG-15 lately, and works with it. Same goes for the K-4.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Is there any news concerning the MP?

Its a bit of a kill, only to be able to use it in single player or VA server...

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Hi all,

Just came up to this post and solution after going over several alternatives, none of which are as interesting as the KW-908. I have a couple of quick questions I hope can be answered (I took my time and went over the whole post so bear with me if it has already been answered):

@Andre: In your blog, in the tips&tricks section, you specify a way to make the KW-908 work with FSX. Do you know if it includes Prepar3D? Is it possible to "program" the KW-908 for a certain aircraft?

@All: Any experience with the KW-908 and the Geko GS-105? Just wondering if dimensions do work out with this G-Seat.

Thanks!

Is there any news concerning the MP?

Its a bit of a kill, only to be able to use it in single player or VA server...

Works for me in MP. I would send it back otherwise its all I play. Even works in Multi crew Gazelle.

What exactly is the problem. A lot of us in the 229th have Jetseats and no one has mentioned them not working?

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]