** Let There Be Thrust! F-14 Development Update **

Cobra847

I hope they have as much detail in the rest of the plane. And, I hope they finish it!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

One of the new Hornet instant action missions is "Valley Run" in the same valley where that F-14 video took place and is the exact same mission. Am I smelling something, something, fast?

Burning pine?

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know, patience. But it's getting a little irritating. :(

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Anyone else crossing their fingers when they open each edition of the DCS weekend news?

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

No more holding your breath!!!

There is a timer on heatblur.com

Welcome Back Baby!

and a new YT Video announcing A-6 AI

So in Oktober we will fly the Cat!

Good catch. But in October there is a video or a stream. It's not a release date.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

I wonder if thats a countdown to presale or early access release? It would be a bummer to get so hyped the closer we got then be told “give us $50 and wait another month fools”. Not that I wouldnt give them $50 and wait another month..

Edited by pegg00

A comment from Heatblur on YT confirms: F-14 in 2018. Tune in on Oct 7th.

Didn't they confirm it for 2017 too though?

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

I believe the countdown will be for the world reveal through a livestream. The release date for EA may be announced in that stream, though.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

• 5 months later...

Looking at the cold and dark start up video

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232970

Why do the nozzle close during start up? Looking at it from F110-GE-100 experience.

I am just curious about what design change on the -400 over the -100 causes this and reasons for it? Not saying is wrong, not arguing anything.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..