Kneeboard Builder (windows app)

AlaskanGrizzly

That’s why I would like. To have. It implemented in to the kbb so it. Would recognize folder structure

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

help me please

---------------------------

Conversion Failed

Ghostscript could not be started with error:

System.FormatException: Входная строка имела неверный формат.

в System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

в System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)

в Ghostscript.NET.Viewer.GhostscriptViewerPdfFormatHandler.StdOutput(String message)

в Ghostscript.NET.Viewer.GhostscriptViewerStdIOHandler.StdOut(String output)

в Ghostscript.NET.GhostscriptStdIO.gs_std_out(IntPtr handle, IntPtr pointer, Int32 count)

в Ghostscript.NET.Interpreter.GhostscriptInterpreter.Run(String str)

в Ghostscript.NET.Viewer.GhostscriptViewerPdfFormatHandler.Open(String filePath)

в Ghostscript.NET.Viewer.GhostscriptViewer.Open()

в Ghostscript.NET.Rasterizer.GhostscriptRasterizer.Open(String path, GhostscriptVersionInfo versionInfo, Boolean dllFromMemory)

в KneeboardBuilder.Viewmodels.MainViewModel.StartConversion(ObservableCollection`1 fileList)

OK

I'm using the DCS Beta.. When I try to set the kneeboard's position using the SysTray icon's menu, 'Profiles/All/my profile', it does not work.

I don't get any errors, it just doesn't move the kneeboard. And when I move my mouse over the SysTray icon it disappears, which means it probably crashed. Checking the Event Viewer shows it did in fact Crash.

I remember that this had a bug a while back that was fixed. I'm using the latest version 1.7.0.5

Event Logs attached.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

It's working for me. But not the Set Profile to All in the Systray. So, I just made a mod for that.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Kneeboard builder doesn’t support multiple monitors. We’ve all got that problem. Go into viewporthandling.lua and set the position manually.

Kneeboard builder is still great to use for the content.

Hello can you specify (wich line) where in the viewporthandling the kneeboard position is ?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2203108&postcount=2

At about line 33:

-- ORIGINAL: dedicated_viewport = {default_x,default_y,default_width,default_height}

dedicated_viewport = {500,0,908,1076}

Edited by Snacko

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, I have a rather annoying problem and I´m not that eager to read all 111 pages if anybody else had it, so maybe some of you can help me.

I made a custom Kneeboard for my Hornet and after starting DCS I couln´t click any of the buttons. Instead I have to click to a position left and more upwards of it.

I have a 4k Monitor and already tried different solutions I´ve found in the forum but nothing helped for more then one or two tries. In the end I always end up with the same problem.

My last try would be to delete the whole game and reinstall, but if that won´t help I have no idea what I could do else.

Maybe some of you have an idea?

Greetings

vCVW-17 / VF-74

Uninstall all mods and do a repair? See if that helps?

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Has anyone come across issues with the knee board and the M2K. So if I jump straight into the M2K on loading DCS, no issue. If I use another module and then jump into the M2K, I can’t change any pages in my KB. I have deleted both the module and KBB and run a repair with no success.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Cheers

CPU i7 7700K

CPU Cooler Corsair H115i

GPU GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

Mobo Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming

RAM 32GB DDR4 3200

OS Win10 x64 Pro

Kit TM Warthog, TM Pedals, Oculus CK1, ButtKicker Gamer 2 and then there is the pit

• 3 weeks later...
Any have this running in VR? Namely Oculus Rift. It won't display at all.

Had to play with the positioning. I still need work out a good screen size.

My current is to big, also distorted.

Anyone got a VR size and setting they like?

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried downloading again?

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

for some time impossible to move or change the size of the tablet, it remains in the same position I can change the colors, add images by ...... I play VR and I really need the tablet If someone has an idea !

Thanks

You can do it manually with this mod.

Kneeboard Size & Location (INTEGRITY FAIL).rar

• 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble with preference in Kneeboard I get an error (see screen shot)when saving in spite of having the proper location of DCS on my E drive any ideas why and its the same if E:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta as location

1859966664_Capture2.thumb.PNG.8e0b524c3cc19aab376ad32c028cae08.PNG

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Hi Im getting this error

The developer must be a moron because there was an error!

Use Ctrl + C to copy this error and e-mail it to s13solutions@gmail.com :

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\terrains\Caucasus\Kneeboard_orig' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)

at KneeboardBuilder.Viewmodels.MainViewModel.CreateDefaultGroups()

at KneeboardBuilder.Viewmodels.MainViewModel.Initilization()

at KneeboardBuilder.Viewmodels.MainViewModel..ctor()

at KneeboardBuilder.Views.MainView..ctor()

OK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have increased my monitors size from 3840x1080 to 4820x1080 by adding a 3rd screen to my right. However, in the Kneeboard setting, DCS resolution, it still has the width as 3820 even though I have changed the DCS resolution in the game. Any thoughts on how to increase the kneeboard settings so the KB will appear on my 3rd screen (starting at 3841)?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .