external sounds

JumpinK

Are the external sounds of the F-14 already finished?

Those Internal sounds are great, but external sounds are not very nice.

Compared to the hornet a replay in F11 mode sounds very unreal and the sounds are quite much the same, no matter from wich angle the aircraft is seen/heard.

Heatblur, please tell me you will do something about it in the future!:cry:

(btw it was my very first replay of the F-14 that was not broken. so whoever fixed this... thank you a lot!!!)

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

This topic has been discussed at length. Cobra has mentioned they are pretty much final.

can you please give me a link to this thread?! i used the search function but it seems i overlooked something.

if this is true then this is a big fat minus point for the F-14.

EDIT: searched in the wrong section. found the thread. thanks.

Edited by JumpinK
edit

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

Found it right away by searching for "Sounds" in the F-14B forum. Was the 3rd post.

Thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=236930

Cobra's response:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3856991&postcount=10

EDIT: just seen your edit

Edited by Strikeeagle345

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Thanks anyway! :thumbup: