EDIT: 20-01-2012:

Updated to Version 2.5

Download (updated)

Edited by MemphisBelle
update
  • Like 24

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MemphisBelle,

Thanks for the hard work. I was in the process of doing this too. I see only one mistake. Step two should be the inverter to STBY. You have the APU Gen twice. Step 2 and step 14. Otherwise Kudos for a great Startup manual.

Reputation point coming.

Edited by TwoLate
Reputation Point.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's quite good MemphisBelle, thanks :)

*EDIT* Although .... shouldn't the "squatch" test button be "Squelch". At least that's what it's called on the military radios I've used. *EDIT*

Hello

at first, thanks for the feedback.

Cougar, you might be right. I was listening to Wags in his Video and wasnt sure what he actually said. But as you said that you´re familar with that so I apriciate your feedback and will change the squatch to Squelch.

MemphisBelle,

Thanks for the hard work. I was in the process of doing this too. I see only one mistake. Step two should be the inverter to STBY. You have the APU Gen twice. Step 2 and step 14. Otherwise Kudos for a great Startup manual.

Reputation point coming.

I´ll gonna check this. I am currently at work and cant edit the file. As soon as I am home I´ll check and edit this.

If you guys find further issues so please always report back so that I can fix that.

Thanks

Memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Thanks MemphisBelle! Using it now, very handy for learning the startup!

Thanks for the Feedback and have fun with it.

Please...if you guys want to print it out, so notize that if I´ll update that manual for correction issues or adding new parameters, I´ll keep the order of steps as it is. If further steps will be added, so I´ll add a letter to the number like e.g. 23a; 23b;23c. Changings will always be announced on the first page, so you´d only need to print the current page, not the whole thing again.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Great work Memphis, I noted one typo. Step 31 - The steerpoint switch labeling is a bit unclear in the photo so I can see why the typo happened but it's not RT PLAN it should be FLT PLAN. (Flight Plan)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Great work Memphis, I noted one typo. Step 31 - The steerpoint switch labeling is a bit unclear in the photo so I can see why the typo happened but it's not RT PLAN it should be FLT PLAN. (Flight Plan)

lol...shall I really need glasses...thanks for reporting, registered.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Great job on that checklist!

One thing worth mentioning is

"Once everything's has finally been loaded into the System so "Betty" will talk to you

She says Pull up - Pull up - Altitude - Altitude"

That part is not related to the DTS upload procedure. It's part of the IFFCC BIT test.

Great job on that checklist!

One thing worth mentioning is

"Once everything's has finally been loaded into the System so "Betty" will talk to you

She says Pull up - Pull up - Altitude - Altitude"

That part is not related to the DTS upload procedure. It's part of the IFFCC BIT test.

Thanks for reporting, I already fixed that and the other reported issues. A new Version will be uploaded tomorrow morning (german Time)

• Like 1

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

MB, thanks for your hard work.

I found a problem in section 1.) Power and Radio Setup.

Step 2, Set APU Gen Switch to PWR is incorrect.

It should be "Set Inverter to Standby"

APU Gen Switch is set to PWR in step 14

MB, thanks for your hard work.

I found a problem in section 1.) Power and Radio Setup.

Step 2, Set APU Gen Switch to PWR is incorrect.

It should be "Set Inverter to Standby"

APU Gen Switch is set to PWR in step 14

Yep...already fixed that. New Version is available now

EDIT:

Also Credits goes to Kylania who helped me out to figuring gramma issues

and fixing mistakes.

Version 1.1

changelog:

Pages edited: 2; 3; 9; 10; 12; 13

- fixed grammatical issues

- fixed mistakes

- added additional explanations

- added a new point (36) uncage Steering Wheel

Download provided in first post

Edited by MemphisBelle
added changelog
  • Like 1

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Hey guys,

I decided to redo my Manual and provide a new order. This is just cause I

noticed that by the current procedure order I provided with the old manual, sometimes the weaponsystems will not load properly and resulting the DSMS will show no Weapon profiles. By the new order that shall be get avoided.

Expect the new manual within the next 2 days.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection