[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Infinite Wave-Offs

Florida120

Hi ED Team,

i noticed a bug where i was flying with a flight of 1 Player(me) and 3 AIs (exelent). I was going in on the Super Carrier for a landing whith worke quite fine but once I toched down the AI behind me waved of since I wasent out of the way in time. That led to the AI going around and coming too close to the 4th(they were around 0.2 - 0.4 miles apart on final which led the LSO to call a Wave off. But now both Waved off and went around for another try were the same thing happend(I speeded up the game they did thes 6 times than i quit). Aperently since they were too close they both waved of on the same call insted of only the guy in the back.

I hope my discription was detailed enough. If not pls let me know and ill try to provide video or sth. similar.

MkG

Florida120

Edited by Florida120

They were in your same flight?

Did you use "Kiss OFF Flight" radio command at the break?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png