subtitles ---- un-check the box - still appear in-game

SDsc0rch

request subtitles "off" by unchecking the box...

Image_5__no-subtitles.jpg

still see subtitles in the game...

Image_3.jpg

or...... maybe i don't understand what "subtitles" are and that checkbox is turning something else off (??)

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

confirm same here too :(

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I think mods should prefix thread with [REPORTED] and move to bugs section in DCSW.

Additionally, I am using 1.5 not 2.0 for consistency.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 3 years later...

Can confirm that the subtitles setting works in both single player and multiplayer.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

i think it "may" be the situation that you have to cycle the settings

i had this problem and now i don't - i don't know exactly what changed to make it fixed

but i would turn it on and turn it off... until its not there anymore

???

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i think it "may" be the situation that you have to cycle the settings

i had this problem and now i don't - i don't know exactly what changed to make it fixed

but i would turn it on and turn it off... until its not there anymore

???

Nothing I’ve ever encountered myself, though you and others obviously have. Perhaps I simply don’t change the settings often enough to have encountered it.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.