Hey guys! I just opened new payment system for YOU!

Wonderfull :)

However the license agreement says that I can reactivate FC only four times. AFAIK the number of reactivations has been raised to 14. Has this been revised or is this a typo?

I can almost put my hands on fire that its a typo... ;)

EagleDyn - fantastic work. :) I think im gonna buy the download version as it is cheaper than the CD one.

I have some doubts about this new system. Since I dont have a credit card, ill have to use the one of my grandmother yet some data required by this "Protx" about your credit card is unknown by me.

Since my grandmother doesnt understand any english, I would like to know the following:

1. The billing post code: I have check the help question located on the right of the box of this part of the credit card data, but im not sure about this... the question is: if the cardholder doesnt live in the United Kingdom I should input 000?

2. What is the billing adress? I cant understand what it is supposed to mean...

1. The billing post code: I have check the help question located on the right of the box of this part of the credit card data, but im not sure about this... the question is: if the cardholder doesnt live in the United Kingdom I should input 000?

2. What is the billing adress? I cant understand what it is supposed to mean...

1. Yes

2. The address of the owner of the card.