Chair recommendations

PhoenixRising

I am currently looking for a replacement chair. I currently use an old kitchen chair, that I notched for a center mounted stick. I am looking for something more comfortable, but also something I can modify for a center mounted stick. I use a Wheel Stand Pro with VR, so I am not in the market for a whole cockpit solution. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I have this one and I really like it. I'm working on some mods to add a small panel to mount some Cougar MFD's similar to the Hornet 3x PFD config.

The only thing I don't like about it is there is no cutout in the seat for a center stick mount. I'm trying to figure out how to mod it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Playseat.thumb.jpg.5dc26ee0941ac9068669ccf9ac3aeaeb.jpg

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the pictures. I will probably end up doing something like dobroDude's chair. I haven't done much with fabric. Might be time to learn a new skill. I am tempted to try and cut up a nice chair, I might need to find something lousy to experiment on first.

There's probably an old office chair somewhere you can use. Maybe at work? the hydraulic cylinders always seem to go out before the chair breaks.