Some parts of my DCS are in French and I would that all my DCS stay in English versio

Skulleader

Hello,

Since few upgrades my DCS is in French langage but I would like that my DCS stay in English langage because when I talk with the ATC the messages that I can read to my display are in French but the voice that I can hear is always in English and it's the same case for my menus...

Please there's one solution for my DCS stay in full English ?

EDIT: In fact when I've installed one upgrade or DCS I've had the choice for installed in French version and I've say "yes", is it one possibility to have my DCS in English or it's too late ?

Once again I would like to thank you, best regards. Skull

Edited by Skulleader

Hello Cougar,

In first I would like to thank you for your help...

I've change the language code in Config/lang.cfg file by EN and now everything is OK.

I've found one folder on my DCS World / "l10n" and in this folder I've found these five files:

input.mo

inputEvents.mo

missioneditor.mo

payloads.mo

simulator.mo

If I put one REM with this "l10n" (like that: REM l10n) my DCS is English and no need to edit the code of Config/lang.cfg file by EN...

Please can you tell me the best solution for my DCS ?

First method: Your's, Config/lang.cfg file by EN ?

Second method: Mine, put one REM with "l10n" ?

Once again a great thanks for all, I hope that my explanations are clear...

Best regards. Skull

Hi,

I would take c0ff's method, he knows his stuff so... Do what you want but I personally think editing the cfg file is the reliable choice.

If that works anyway, it's up to you after all.

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

Hello again,

Yes the coff's method work fine and I use this method without problem...

Just one last question, please can you tell me if I can delete my folder "l10n" or let this folder in my DCS but with the REM for that DCS can't read the data inside this folder ?

Please can you tell me if in English version this folder

"l10n" exist or not ?

A great thanks for all, Skull.

Yes it is in the english version and you can cut it to paste it somewhere on your PC, as backup but I don't know why you would do that.

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

Hello Madone,

I would like to thank you for your explanation now everything is OK...

Best regards, Skull.

Hey Madone,

No problem, I happy to meet one French man here...

Bye, Skull.