C-101CC Buyer's Guide by Grim Reapers

kontiuka

Very nice review .. though the reviewer completely missed the rear cockpit, that's like half the plane wasnt even seen by him ... it was like he didnt realized that this is actually a training aircraft.

I also missed that he didnt try out the multi-seat playing ... quite surprising for a guy that mostly plays on a MP Squadron.

For those that wonder how is the rear cockpit, here is the only C-101 YT Tutorial I've yet seen that cares about the rear cockpit ... in spanish, but hey its the only one :)

d97vbAz8q0c

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I also missed that he didnt try out the multi-seat playing ... quite surprising for a guy that mostly plays on a MP Squadron.

He's already covered the C-101CC's multi-crew in a separate video.

These "buyers guide" videos are summaries and by their nature, miss a lot of stuff out - I think Caps done about 10 videos on the C-101 alone.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

He's already covered the C-101CC's multi-crew in a separate video...

These "buyers guide" videos are summaries and by their nature, miss a lot of stuff out - I think Caps done about 10 videos on the C-101 alone.

Ahhh ... ok, tough I still think that precisely a Buyer's Guide should at least mention the more important points of a Module, so leaving out the fact that it is multicrew capable is a major omission IMHO.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Ahhh ... ok, tough I still think that precisely a Buyer's Guide should at least mention the more important points of a Module, so leaving out the fact that it is multicrew capable is a major omission IMHO.
He didn't omit it. It was just mentioned briefly. Anyway, he gave the C-101 nearly the same amount of time as more complex modules so I'll give him kudos for that.

I'm glad I bought it during one of the sales. Nice little details.

Especially having an external GPU visible and audible near the parked aircraft adds some immersion. Or the helmets resting on the cockpit wall.

Thanks gulredrel! :thumbup:

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png