F-15E

Badders46

Hi all,

I'm loving the F/A-18 but as a lover of the F-15, I was happy to stumble upon some forum threads after a quick Google search on an F-15E for DCS... I have the F-15C but I miss the complexity of the full modules (although I tend to only fly on aerobatic servers) but I wondered what the latest was on the F-15E (I believe Razbam were developing?)

Fully appreciate information might not be able to be shared and that the F/A-18 and upcoming F-16 release require manpower so the F-15 might not be on the radar as such...

Any comments would be most appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Its under development by Razbam. Thats pretty much the news. They are currently finishing all their current models (M2k, harrier, mig19), then on to the mig23 and F15E.

The only unfortunate news on that is the F15E won't have any sort of rear seat AI like the F14.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Its under development by Razbam. Thats pretty much the news. They are currently finishing all their current models (M2k, harrier, mig19), then on to the mig23 and F15E.

The only unfortunate news on that is the F15E won't have any sort of rear seat AI like the F14.

Thanks for this How long are we realistically (roughly) looking at before it is close to release?

I haven't used the F-14 but seem to have read good things about the rear seat AI!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There's no release date, not even a clue.

I would guess next year at the earliest mid next year for the mig23 and/or the F15E. They have "teams" but no one here really understands how those teams actually work. At any rate we can assume the 3D modeling is being worked on at least since their 3D models for the other aircraft are done.

As for the F15E, I'll really be on the fence to buy it without some sort of rear seat Wizzo, but that's my personal opinion. They could probably adapt jester, or ED is working on a multicrew system for the F4E and the Mi24 that might end up being a general multicrew thing for DCS world, but that's also pure conjecture on my part.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Really hoping RAZBAM can pull this off

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

The reason it still has a WSO is that... it's kind of necessary for the mission.

+1

I already played the pilot does everything version...

x2kriiG.png