Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

SOP link not working.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Why are Harriers only on roads, not on airfields?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

But there are lamps... which have collision... therefore unrealistic

But there are lamps... which have collision... therefore unrealistic

You're unrealistic!

You do realize that is EXACTLY what they were designed for???? The aircraft carrier VTOL landings came long after the fact.

(I didn't see any Harriers in this video, but it just shows how the military can use any roadway when required)

https://www.thinkdefence.co.uk/san-carlos-fob/

Edited by Dagger71

I'd rather not have any night missions. Maybe some early morning or dusk but not pitch black. Dcs has awesome scenery and I'd prefer too see it.

It has also awesome moon lightning and night missions require a total different set of skills and procedures, which would be a nice change here and then. No one wants day missions to be replaced completly. But a rotation of dawn, noon, dusk and night would be great.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There are random times for the mission at each restart with a possibility of a dawn start or the end of the mission to be a dusk :)

Check discord to see the times for each restart

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

There are differences between a highway without lamps and a narrow road with lamps.

There's supposed to be a script that removes the lamps from the roads at the road bases for the Harriers and Viggens. It's currently not working at the moment. If you line up on the road right on the centerline you can still take off without hitting the lamp posts.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

A script that affects lamps in a specific area?! Damn, didn't know DCS has such thing

There are random times for the mission at each restart with a possibility of a dawn start or the end of the mission to be a dusk :)

Check discord to see the times for each restart

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

That's nice, but why no night missions, like in previous Blue Flag rounds?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Because of the current state of Deffered Shading ?

Working fine for me, since they fixed the moon lighting. :huh:

Tornado3 small.jpg

You're unrealistic!

You do realize that is EXACTLY what they were designed for???? The aircraft carrier VTOL landings came long after the fact.

(I didn't see any Harriers in this video, but it just shows how the military can use any roadway when required)

https://www.thinkdefence.co.uk/san-carlos-fob/

Actually, all squadrons operates from Bases / Ships and are deployed into FARPs so it won't be wrong to take off from a base and land on a FARP to refuel & rearm.

Actually, all squadrons operates from Bases / Ships and are deployed into FARPs so it won't be wrong to take off from a base and land on a FARP to refuel & rearm.

WHAT??????

You've never heard of the highway I76 Squadron? Of course Harrier squadrons operates from a base! Who would suggest otherwise?

But once deployed, they were designed to land/take off pretty much anywhere and have even used roads deep in enemy territory.

I really like the harrier and how it's deployed.

You do have to plan ahead but in real life once your at a forward base the harrier has specific targets.

The fuel load is fine for a short sortie. Just manage the throttle. Keep transit speeds 350-400 and you'll be fine. And with take off the light load makes road take off easy. Brakes on. 20° nozzle, full throttle, brakes off and 60 knots nozzles back to 70° and your up.

Last night I was taking off and bombing a coms site then returning with fuel to spare.

Question regarding navigation. Are waypoints not enabled in the harrier on this server? I can manually enter them on others but not this one.

Online callsign Bunny.

I just have a request...

Bring back the L-39 for air recon.

Most of the time I get shot down with the Mustang, heck... all the time. :cry:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

I just have a request...

Bring back the L-39 for air recon.

Most of the time I get shot down with the Mustang, heck... all the time. :cry:

And the c101 for blue? Blue would need an according aircraft.

And I said "aircraft" so don't say the bad word please :)

Edited by Weltensegler

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

And the c101 for blue? Blue would need an according aircraft.

And I said "aircraft" so don't say the bad word please :)

Hawk (though I don't know in which shape is it) and C-101. Besides there is no reason to not have L-39 also on the Blue side.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

How can we get more teamplay on blueflag (especially for the blue side)?

Last days I played GCI. I noticed some points I like to share with you:

+ Player with SRS on ~ 70% (really good!) but(!)

+ Player with wrong mic-settings (too quiet)

+ Player-Communication without Callsign (i.e. "hey MAGIC, declare my 12 o'clock!)

+ Player-Callsign inexpressible

+ Player speaks to fast

and overall:

+ lot's of lonewolves

+ only few players ask for tasking (i.e. PAK 3 was hot and full of enemays but some players were flying PAK4/PAK1) without seeing any enemays

I hope all players know the SOP (thanks a lot!)!?

Bullseye-Training

Hardware: TrackIR5 | Buddy-Fox UFC | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | i7-4790k | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM

Modules: F/A-18C | A-10C | M-2000C | F-5 Tiger II | UH-1H

How can we get more teamplay on blueflag (especially for the blue side)?

Last days I played GCI. I noticed some points I like to share with you:

+ Player with SRS on ~ 70% (really good!) but(!)

+ Player with wrong mic-settings (too quiet)

+ Player-Communication without Callsign (i.e. "hey MAGIC, declare my 12 o'clock!)

+ Player-Callsign inexpressible

+ Player speaks to fast

and overall:

+ lot's of lonewolves

+ only few players ask for tasking (i.e. PAK 3 was hot and full of enemays but some players were flying PAK4/PAK1) without seeing any enemays

I hope all players know the SOP (thanks a lot!)!?

Thanks for sharing the SOPs link, didn't know about it.

SRS it was a pain to get fixed for me, but now I am able to speak...

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits