Its a Pity - livery related

toni

Hey guys, if I understood well foreign Skins of the Hornet will not be included at Early Access. But would be amazing if you could build them later on. Any chance please ?

Thanks.

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE more descriptive

These foreign skins are planned for early access:

Finland

Fighter Squadron 11

Fighter Squadron 21

Kuwait

9th Squadron

25th Squadron

Switzerland

Fliegerstaffel 11, Air Wing 13

Fliegerstaffel 17, Air Wing 11

These will come later:

There are other countries that fly the Hornet, but they are the upgraded F/A-18A models.

Canada

425 Squadron

409 Squadron

Australia

No. 75 Squadron

No. 77 Squadron

Spain

Escuadron 151

Escuadron 121

Test Squadron

VX-23 or VX-9

Source: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3312683&postcount=1

requires significantly less reference material

Very few reference is need for a Spanish Hornet. Same Federal Standard grey finish, a couple markings…

If not ED I'll paint them right away it's released.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I really don't understand these kind of complains...

Wags already stated that livery for spanish, canadians and australian Hornets will come later....then my guess is that hours after EA release there will be plenty of skins..fictional or realistic... something people here seems to be 10 years old baby....well i am as well right now waiting for my Hornet.....please gve me the Hornet i cannot wait anymore

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

there are lots of features that will not come with ea like ground radar, amraam, harm etc and you are worried about liveries? just wait and learn and enjoy

and i believe that paint kit will soon be released and we will have millions of liveries

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Guest Guest

You have to admit it's slightly comical and really ironic to not make skins for Canada and Spain which will be included in the EA Hornet release because as stated "they fly upgraded A's not C's" and then make fictional skins for two countries that don't fly Hornets at all.

Edited by Heavy-D69420

My guess would be the US, UK and Russia are their largest fan base hence the reason there are skins for those countries first.......Marketing:)

"When they passed out brains you thought they said trains and you missed both!"

Guest Guest
My guess would be the US, UK and Russia are their largest fan base hence the reason there are skins for those countries first.......Marketing:)

There's a lot of Hornet fans in Canada. I would argue playing flight sims is more popular in Canada than it is in the US. I live in a small town in Alabama. When I tell people I play computer games they think I mean Xbox. When I tell them I play flight simulators their heads explode and a combination of blood and brains flies everywhere because they are so simple here and just don't know what that means

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Threads like these prove that the DCS fan base are among the most unreasonable of any gaming community.

You act like ED is EA; they have thousands of people working on just a few projects. From my understanding, ED's development staffs are comprised of just handfuls. These guys are basically working bell to bell to complete what are obviously highly sophisticated simulations of highly sophisticated aircraft. There's only so much progress they can make in a certain amount of time.

ED, keep doing what you're doing. You've never let the reasonable fans like me down.

Threads like these prove that the DCS fan base are among the most unreasonable of any gaming community.

You act like ED is EA; they have thousands of people working on just a few projects. From my understanding, ED's development staffs are comprised of just handfuls. These guys are basically working bell to bell to complete what are obviously highly sophisticated simulations of highly sophisticated aircraft. There's only so much progress they can make in a certain amount of time.

ED, keep doing what you're doing. You've never let the reasonable fans like me down.

I just want everything with extra everything hand delivered to me yesterday... I don't understand what the big deal is?

I just want everything with extra everything hand delivered to me yesterday... I don't understand what the big deal is?

You're going to be waiting a very long time if that's the case. I don't want to hear about how "It's taking too long."

So.......Canadian Hornet skins posted in the screenshots thread. As they say, kwitcherbitchin'.....

Yup!.. this thread turned out to be a prime example of how the "this is an alpha build" disclaimer gets completely ignored.

These foreign skins are planned for early access:

Switzerland

Fliegerstaffel 11, Air Wing 13

Fliegerstaffel 17, Air Wing 11

Unfortunately, it appears to be that in none of the cases, for the above mentioned skins, the Squadron Aircraft is included. Just plain grey.

J-5011 and J-5017 are not skinned. I can see in the vidz J-5009 with regular skins.

On top of this, the STBY 121.50 is missing on the center tank

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S