Derelor's UH-1H checklists/guides

derelor

Hello all.

Anybody, who download and install Huey can link here manual?

Don`t have a printer at home and whant print manual on the workoffice.

Pls pls pls =)

Something heard about data-sticks?:music_whistling:

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

hi, first of all, thank you very much for this guide!

can i ask a few questions, as i refuse to go forward without clearing this up?

1. where are these circuit breakers you talk about in step 2a (DC Circuit Breakers – In, except for armament and special equipment)?

2. what exactly am i supposed to do in step 4 (Ground Power Unit – Connect for GPU start

→ External Power Caution Light should be illuminated)?

3. in step 6a, where are these "avionics equipment" controls that i have to set to "off"?

4. still on 6a, there are 5 steps to request startup from ATC... where are these controls? i cannot relate what you describe to any center pedestal switches.

thanks in advance for any help!

hi, first of all, thank you very much for this guide!

can i ask a few questions, as i refuse to go forward without clearing this up?

1. where are these circuit breakers you talk about in step 2a (DC Circuit Breakers – In, except for armament and special equipment)?

2. what exactly am i supposed to do in step 4 (Ground Power Unit – Connect for GPU start

→ External Power Caution Light should be illuminated)?

3. in step 6a, where are these "avionics equipment" controls that i have to set to "off"?

4. still on 6a, there are 5 steps to request startup from ATC... where are these controls? i cannot relate what you describe to any center pedestal switches.

thanks in advance for any help!

1. The CBs are all over that panel aft of the overhead switches. They are all in by default. There are some AC CBs by the pilots leg which will also be in by default.

2. Open comms menu (default: ""), then press F8 for "Ground Crew", then F2 for "Ground Power" then F1 for On. The door must be open for this, and the radio select knob should automatically switch to ICS (not important). The illuminated lights are the associated notes on the Warnings and Cautions panel (orange lights), which says "DC External Power" if it is connected.

3. "avionics equipment" refers to things on the centre pedestal like IFF, Radios, Radio Nav, Flares, Weapons. Will usually all be Off or Normal for a cold start. It doesn't even matter (in the sim) if they are on.

4. you should find how to use radios in the main module manual in the folder. What exactly is the problem? You don't know how to find the frequency, or don't know how to get the frequency in the radio, or don't know how to get ATC to respond after making a call?

1. The CBs are all over that panel aft of the overhead switches. They are all in by default. There are some AC CBs by the pilots leg which will also be in by default.

2. Open comms menu (default: ""), then press F8 for "Ground Crew", then F2 for "Ground Power" then F1 for On. The door must be open for this, and the radio select knob should automatically switch to ICS (not important). The illuminated lights are the associated notes on the Warnings and Cautions panel (orange lights), which says "DC External Power" if it is connected.

3. "avionics equipment" refers to things on the centre pedestal like IFF, Radios, Radio Nav, Flares, Weapons. Will usually all be Off or Normal for a cold start. It doesn't even matter (in the sim) if they are on.

4. you should find how to use radios in the main module manual in the folder. What exactly is the problem? You don't know how to find the frequency, or don't know how to get the frequency in the radio, or don't know how to get ATC to respond after making a call?

Hey, thank you very much for your answers! Some of those I figured out last night and now I get everything in the sequence.

• 4 weeks later...

Unless I’m wrong the startup checklist is missing the last 6 pages I only get through 4/10

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.