cargo cam

guys, don't know where to find this or even if it was a mod, but I saw a video on sling loading and there was a greenish control helper on screen, similar to the ones you can use for throttle/ap settings? is that in now as it would really help my poor attempts to sling load.

also not sure if there is an "easy sling load? I did see another on a m8 sitting next to its cargo to attach rather than hover.

thanks for info :)

Hi mate.

It's not a mod. It's module's feature.

Its name should be "External Cargo Indicator"

RCtrl+RShift+P

Check Cargo section in Controls page. Commands are there.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

You're welcome.

For a good hovering, a good HOTAS is needed. Also check the Hover and low speed control indicator on dash (at right-top indicator on pilot's dash). It helps for hovering or really low speed movements.

See you. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

also not sure if there is an "easy sling load"? I did see another on a m8 sitting next to its cargo to attach rather than hover.

Yes, I believe it is. Something in line with "Pilot cargo hook" or something. You find it by searching for "cargo" in the assignment window. Need to land within a (for me) unknown radious from the cargo then hit that button. I don't use it, that's why I don't remember exactly.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

For a good hovering, a good HOTAS is needed. Also check the Hover and low speed control indicator on dash (at right-top indicator on pilot's dash). It helps for hovering or really low speed movements.

Indeed, for both tips. Just remember to turn the doppler system on (to the forward/right, above the co-pilot's head, something about "5v") and increase the illumination (rotary behind the co-pilot).

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5