stabilator position indicator

kafete

Maybe the MCPD has a floor() while the EDP uses round() rdlaugh.png

Anyway, the MCPD should show the tenth decimal, like 1.2°. Check 2-20 in the AV-8B-000 NATOPS, pdf page 98.

I don't know how this is in case of the EDP. I guess the output there should work like the thrust gauges in the F-15C or the little gauge inside the RPM gauge of the Mirage, so 1.5° would show the upper half of "1" and the lower half of "2".

https://imgur.com/a/TawlN <- check the H20 gauge... looks like it its slightly below 500, like 426-427ish. The last 0 is static AFAIK.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NATOPS nfm000

2.14.1.2.3 Stabilator Position Indicator

Stabilator position is provided on both the EDP and the DDI. The EDP is located on the right side of the main instrument panel and the DDI on the left side (Day Attack aircraft) or either side of the main instrument panel for Radar and Night Attack aircraft. Both indicators display stabilator position in degrees with an arrow to indicate nose up or nose down. Stabilator position on the DDI is displayed on the engine data display and is accessible through the menu display by selecting ENG.

But as I read both indicators have to put the same number at the same time (or it is where I thought) Because as in the paragraf above says, both have the same the "same indicator font", so you can read the sabilator position in both indicators

So they have to put another digit in the Stab pos in the ENG page in the DDI to show as you said avobe.

Edited by kafete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still without updating the STAB POS Indicator ^^

I will put again the link

https://ibb.co/jmHOmx

You only have to add de decimal digit to the satb position in the Engine display, for example 1.1 1.2 1.3 as I put in the picture.

"Solo hay que añadirle un dígito al Engine Display que tienen que ser 2. Ejemplo 1.1 1.2 1.3" como pone el manual"

Sorry for the text in spanish but could be clearer to Zeus67.

Edited by kafete