Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Ukraine won a massive order of 200 T-84 Oplot tanks for Thailand, wow.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

A-10 lowest flyby..this scare anyone if ready lose your head..

Not a pass, just staying low on takeoff, F-16 do it sideways :D:joystick: The idea behind this, AFAIK, is to get as much energy as possible for a fast climb in case someone is waiting for you with MANPAD

xgXLvzMX7pU

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Not sure I'd want to try doing that. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Aviation News from Russia:

http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/1994

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Can't find the article, but two UN employed have been beheaded, and possible 8 other are dead. It includes a Swedish, Norwegian, and iirc a Romanian. So far the reason for the killing of the UN folks have been "Because of the burning of the Qu'ran in the US".

IMO, one mans bad deeds doesn't justifies others one, especially not when it get projected on uninvolved people. :mad:

(I hope i didn't get too political and religious.)

when you have crazy in front of you , last thing to do is to throw oil on fire . the preacher acts are consecrated bread for extremists and very dangerous for all our soldiers there

Click to enlarge

110327-F-VK137-500.jpg

Preparing B-1B for mission

A B-1B Lancer takes off in support Operation Odyssey Dawn from Ellsworth Air Force Base,

S.D., March 27, 2011. This mission marked the first time the B-1 fleet has launched combat

sorties from the continental United States to strike targets overseas. (U.S. Air Force

photo/Staff Sgt. Marc I. Lane)

Click to enlarge

110327-F-VK137-526.jpg

Airmen from the 28th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron load a two-thousand-pound bomb into a

B-1B Lancer March 27, 2011, at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D., in preparation for a mission in

support of Operation Odyssey Dawn. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Marc I. Lane)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Click to enlarge

110327-F-VK137-500.jpg

A B-1B Lancer takes off in support Operation Odyssey Dawn from Ellsworth Air Force Base,

S.D., March 27, 2011. This mission marked the first time the B-1 fleet has launched combat

sorties from the continental United States to strike targets overseas. (U.S. Air Force

photo/Staff Sgt. Marc I. Lane)

Click to enlarge

110327-F-VK137-526.jpg

Airmen from the 28th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron load a two-thousand-pound bomb into a

B-1B Lancer March 27, 2011, at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D., in preparation for a mission in

support of Operation Odyssey Dawn. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Marc I. Lane)

Great ! :thumbup: . but what were the targets

Thanks man. I love this shows, they are o overly dramatic. I specially love the engine run bit on part one. :D:joystick:

To whom it may concern,

About time the future hit the water.

Define "future"? If you mean stealth, then it's been there for a long time already. (Visby Class in service in 2000, also Hamina, Skjold, De Zeven, Milgem, Meko, Braunschweig, Shivalik etcetera.)

Still, very nice ship though. I'm a bit unhappy about what appears to be skimping on stealth with the gun, aerials and such things though. :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

3T9lfPaz9TA&feature

Tnnx1H4jTPc&feature

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

d0oHvqIUEmY&feature

To whom it may concern,

d0oHvqIUEmY&feature

That's some pretty intense stuff. I'd hate to have to fly against that.:joystick:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

2011, feb 25, Gryzlovo airfield. One construction bureau made electronic guidance for old AA gun ZSU-23-2. Army doesn't fly, so they asked sportsmen to fly - to check-up the systems.

WpcBxoGM4WY&feature=player_embedded

• Like 1

Открылась бездна звезд полна;

Звездам числа нет, бездне дна. (М. В. Ломоносов)

A-10 crash near Spangdahlem AFB

On 1st April an A-10 from Spangdahlem AFB crashed:

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/vermischtes/USKampfjet-stuerzt-ab--deutsches-Dorf-entgeht-einer-Katastrophe/story/13965339 (German)

http://www.radiobasel.ch/aktuell/nachrichten/us-kampfjet-deutschland-abgestürzt-2011-04-01 (German)

According to the articles, the pilot ejected and survived. No one else was harmed when the plane crashed ca. 300 meters from the village Laufeld and 500 meters from the A1 autobahn. The plane was reported to be on a training mission when it crashed. It was completely destroyed.