Controls question

I am primarily a sim racer. In being that I have a full sim rig set up, however I am a flight enthusiast and have been flying now for the better part of 12 years IRL and sim. Back in the day I used to have a set of rudder pedals for my computer but I liquidated all my sim flight hardware. I have been racing competitively online in the iRacing.com NiDWC (NASCAR iRacing Drivers World Championship) for the last couple of years and since then I have aquired some extremely high end racing sim racing hardware. I also I have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS so I have the stick and throttle quadrant covered for the most part. I have a few extra button boxes/control panels for buttons. But the actual question i have is is there a way to use my CST pedals CST-3B.JPG

for use as rudder pedals.

EDIT: As you can see, the mounting solution for these pedals is a hard mount to my rig. With that being said and my fixed seating position it would be impossible to add in another set of pedals for rudder control.

Thank you for your time and hopefully we can find me a solution. Have a blessed day everyone,

Justin Thompson

Edited by J_Thompson

Not sure if there may be a software solution for this, but the basic issue is that rudder pedals are interconnected so that one moves in as the other moves out. The two rudder pedals control a single axis in the game. With racing pedals, I would assume each pedal will have its own axis input.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

And I thought the paint in my man cave was bad.,,,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs